• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Emeralds 2014 - Parenting

last time I had Lyle weighed was 3 weeks ago & he was 15lbs :shock: hes so big :haha:

Getting Taylor weighed tomorrow had him weighed 4weeks ago and he was 13lb 14oz but feels loads heavier now!! Such a chunker!! Cxxx

Lyle got weighed today, 16lb1oz!
How's weaning going Katie?

15lb 6oz!!! Getting chunky :') haha!! Weaning is going fab!! He now has 1/3 of an Ella's kitchen food pouch at dinner and porridge at night and when he stays at nannies he has porridge in a morning haha she likes having a chance to feed him :') how's it going for you and lyle? Xxxx

Ellas kitchen stuff is great because you can freeze it! I love it :)
I've also started pureeing stuff up aswell :)
Lyle is on porridge for breakfast & a little something for dinner.
He is still taking tons of milk to :)

Taylor sounds like he's doing perfectly! xxx

may be slowly getting somewere with ella and the puking. a dr finally belive me and has put her on gaviscon

mw- so glad someone is doing something about it now! I hope its helps ella

I got it from Costco...21sachets for £5!! That's 63 meals haha!! I love them and so does Taylor! Laughs between every mouthful :') glad lyle is doing well with it!! xxxx

Bumpin - sorry to hear about J's weight. Hope the fenugreek and domperidonne will work for you!

We went to the pediatrician yesterday and I'm still pissed off... imo doctors shouldn't talk about sleep training unless there IS a problem that's not a normal stage of development. Arthur is in the 4 months sleep regression OF COURSE it'll be harder to make him fall asleep. She almost convinced OH that we should let him cio. I swear after every appointment I have to remind him we're doing attachment parenting, it's frustrating.

Arthur is now 12lbs. He's going up in the percentiles apparently :)

Just had Lexi weighed, she is 16lb 3oz at 20 weeks so 1lb 5oz gained since her 15 week weigh in.

there is just no filling my little monster!!! he hates hates hatess milk but food my goodness this boy can eat! he has porridge for bfast, lunch hes having either 2/3 of an ek stage 2 pouch or homemade eq plus dessert of yoghurt or fruit or both, then for tea he has approx the same he ate a whole pear yesterday by himself :D hes totally on the move now if hes not rolling hes dragging himself to get there normally to something DD has to which she is not amused with lol!

had a phone call off the ped beginning of the week he has ordered an xray for his head which should be in the next few weeks and has done a referral to alder hey hospital liverpool for potential craniosyntosis as he thinks he may need surgery liverpool is over 140 miles away for us but its the closest hospital that deals with it, I cried my eyes out all day feel sick with worry incase he needs surgery :cry::cry::cry:

We are definitely going through some sort of sleep regression. The last couple of nights LO has gone to sleep at 7pm been back up at 11pm then 1am, 2am, 4am, 5am and finally I give up on trying to sleep and take her downstairs. She then falls asleep at 9am for 2 hours.

I need me some quality sleep now!!!

Thought it had gone quiet haha but I've been starting to finally unpack the boxes in my spare room so been a little busy :') only lived here since June still not fully unpacked :)! How's Noah? :) xxxx

Rosie I hope everything goes ok :hugs: thinking of you!
which yoghurts do you feed your son? all the ones I've looked at have ridiculous amounts of sugar.

Lyle still takes4 bottles a day, porridge & fruit for breakfast, and usually veg for dinner. we are starting to give him finger foods to at dinner time & he is loving it :thumbup:

It has been quiet, we can't let this group die! :(

Bryson is good, getting so big. He just started solids this last weekend and took to it amazingly. We also switched him from our room to sharing a room with his sister, the change is amazing! He went from waking up every 1-2 hours to fuss to sleeping through the night and taking 20 minute naps to 2+ hour naps! I am loving it and it is much needed, LOL. I don't know if it was a combination from the food or if we were keeping him awake in my room but I am not fussed either way, haha.

Good to hear from folks again and catchup on baby news.

Lexi is learning new things every day, sitting up and getting mobile dragging herself around the floor.

She loves peek a boo at the minute and has a lovely giggle.

We've started doing baby porridge for breakfast and will add in more meals over the next few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->