May Emeralds 2014! :)

She measured and was like: ''heartbeat, head, all seems well, placenta seems fine, fluids fine'' and then it was an internal :(

mayb_baby so pleased everything well I know all to well how scary a bleed is, cant belive they didn't give you a pic :O

I have a private scan tomorrow night also seeing midwife for 16 week check so hoping she listens in with Doppler! going to be a long day having to wait till18.40 for scan but praying all is ok with this LO after everything that's happened and hopefully will find out gender too if not we will have to wait till 27th dec :O x

Lorna, that's so scary! I'm glad everything's okay! :hugs:

Oh my God, I feel awful. I feel like my bones are on fire and I've been run over by multiple trucks. The last time I felt like this I had swine flu! Pleeeaaassseeee nooo!

I feel fine as baby is kicking up a storm :D
OH felt 4 'pop' kicks:cloud9: and there has been over 10 in 18mins :)

EEEK! cant believe some are finding out gender! This pregnancy seems to be flying by!

Heres yesterdays scan pictures! I was surprised they came out so clear as the screen I was viewing was a tad fuzzy, or it was just too close to my face :haha:

Off topic I keep trying to change my avatar on here and it says a security token is missing? What does that mean! I always have trouble uploading pics for some reason.

Not trying to get your hopes up, but I think baby looks girly :) If what I think is a nub IS the nub then I think its girly. When is your anatomy scan?

I compared it to my boys pics and it looks girly..er. :haha: I've had this feeling girl but then yesterday I had no idea during! My midwife appt is Thursday so maybe ill find out anomaly scan date then.

I think we'll go December 14th and pay for a gender scan! I'll be 17 weeks then

I feel fine as baby is kicking up a storm :D
OH felt 4 'pop' kicks:cloud9: and there has been over 10 in 18mins :)

That's so exciting! Zach is dying to feel kicks, I swear he spends almost all his time when he's at home with his hand on my belly. It always happens when he falls asleep though. :haha:

How are you ladies getting private scans? Is that common where you are? Do you have to pay?

How are you ladies getting private scans? Is that common where you are? Do you have to pay?

My OB offers private scans ranging from $50-$200. There are also private companies that will offer them.

Most the time you can find private companies that will do non medical ultrasounds for you. Usually just gender and 3D/4D scans. It will be $70 for our gender scan. Some clinics offer medical scans that to you have to pay for

They don't offer gender ultrasounds around here until 18 weeks, ugh!

I'm seeing my midwife in 2 weeks though and she will take a look :) I'll be 15w5d .

here you need to pay for gender scans as the hospital won't tell you anymore, usually between 16weeks onwards:)

I'm having a gender scan at 17 weeks privately the Saturday before Xmas. Going to announce gender at Xmas!

Also having scan for reassurance before we fly away on holiday.

13 weeks today!! Hello second trimester!!

xxx

happy 13weeks!
I'm also finding out just before Christmas:)

yeah we have to pay for them I wasn't intending to book one just a 4d one around 30 weeks but with losing one of the babies few weeks back and my 20 week not been till 27th December I wanted to book one for reassurance it just so happens that they say they can tell you gender and they give a 4d preview, for me its more for reassurance this time, its cost us £79 although my in laws have very nicely paid for it for us x

*wanders in* Wow, I'm really behind the times. I'm due in May :D Hello!

Can you change my due date to the 24th please

Just looked through my notes and noticed in two different places in them there were 2 dates, 24th and 26th. Rang up and they said to use the earlier of the two :)

Mayb - so glad everything's ok :) xx

16 weeks today :) and have a headache from hell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"