May Emeralds 2014! :)

I'm very emotional too. Cried because I dropped a glass and had to clean it up yesterday haha

Im not to bad emotion wise unless I see anything to do with babies or lo's but my temper is ridiculus totally fine with DD but poor DH bears the brunt of it :/ I through the ipad at him the other night :shrug::dohh:

I think there sometimes about hitting our OH with electronic devices.. With Ava it was the laptop lol

16 weeks today. Crazy! I no longer feel sick but I am still so tired its ridiculous!!!

Im not to bad emotion wise unless I see anything to do with babies or lo's but my temper is ridiculus totally fine with DD but poor DH bears the brunt of it :/ I through the ipad at him the other night :shrug::dohh:

I'm right there with you. I threw the butter tub at to hubby because he ate the last of my pizza without asking. Grrrrr! Silly hormones.

Hello girls I hope you're all ok.

I've been getting wedding stuff done this weekend. My dress doesn't fit. Haha.

xx

4magpies, are you getting married soon? I'm gettin married In December and still have so much to do, including getting my dress altered. Good thing when I bought it 4 months ago, I could only get it 2 sizes too big. Lol! Guess that was a blessing in disguise. Though I'm not much bigger yet.

Ahhhh :) so many weddings on this thread! I do love a good wedding!

Marc doesn't wanna get married, but he also didn't want two kids yet and that didn't happen lol
I always get my way one way or another lol

Hello ladies, havent been on here for a while, we moved into a bigger place and everything has been hectic!! :) I have had 3 scans so far and everything is loking great, at my last scan Dr said it was a boy, but not to go buy anything yet lol will know for sure dec 23rd!!! Iam no longer vomiting but still feel slightly nauseaus....hope everyone is doing great, i have about 75 pages to get caught up on lol!!!

Attachments

• 1441302_10152039578691420_1040065195_n.jpg
    1441302_10152039578691420_1040065195_n.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 4
Tomorrow is official ultrasound!! So excited to finally see babe!

I was told with my first at 12.5 weeks he was a boy and he is :haha:

I hope they make a guess tomorrow but totally doubt it!

mmafro - congrats on your scan! Glad everything is OK.

daddiesgift - good luck with your scan tomorrow. I've never had a technician try to guess that early so it will be interesting to see what yours says!

afm - going to hear the heart beat today. No scan, just the doppler. But really nervous! Yesterday was my final loss milestone so if there is a heart beat today I think I may finally start to enjoy this pregnancy.

The sickness seems to be ebbing though I still need to take at least one anti-nausea pill and I still start to gag over everything once I get tired.

And speaking of the flu shot I would like to get mine. I think I missed the clinics though but I haven't seen any posters for them this year and they are normally plastered all over town. I guess I'll have to get it from my doctor. I don't get it every year but I do want to be protected while pregnant. I forgot to get one when pregnant with DS and that was the sickest I've ever been. The nausea wasn't too bad but the chest congestion made it so I could hardly breathe. I think that is the biggest danger from the flu. Also, I had a sky-high fever and Tylenol really doesn't do much.

My inability to breathe got so bad that I actually wanted to go to the ER. We were on our way but then I threw up on the driveway and I felt I could barf at home. lol I have relatives who work in the ER and I know that they want people with the flu to stay home as it spreads so easily at the hospital so you better be dying from it before you come in.

16 week appointment tomorrow!!! Woohoo! Will get to hear the peanuts heartbeat, can't wait! Wish I was finding out the gender too

12.5 weeks? They can find out the gender that early? I thought that the genitalia isn't developped until 14 weeks, and even then it is at least 2 weeks too early to tell if it's a boy or a girl?

Anyone else has an itchy belly? It has been driving me crazy today even with the crazy amount of moisturiser I've used. I think I am going to switch brand and go with something more "natural".

12.5 weeks? They can find out the gender that early? I thought that the genitalia isn't developped until 14 weeks, and even then it is at least 2 weeks too early to tell if it's a boy or a girl?

Anyone else has an itchy belly? It has been driving me crazy today even with the crazy amount of moisturiser I've used. I think I am going to switch brand and go with something more "natural".

Its very much a guess at that stage.

Ive had problems with itchy skin, both this time and last time.

Have you tried coconut oil (i use a organic cold pressed virgin one) its helped mine heaps and smells delicious!! :)

Yesterday's scan went great! She said she could predict gender but couldn't tell me then if she wanted to. She scanned over crotch and says "there's its crotch" like she was trying to show me but the screen was so close to my face I couldn't really tell. :nope: ill try and find the picture from my oldests, it was more than obvious he was a boy at that point. The OB even made sure by checking the blood flow of "it" to make sure it wasn't the umbilical chord. He told me he was 90% sure boy but not to buy anything. So though 12.5 weeks is early, a professional whose been doing it years can make a pretty educated guess! If she would've told me yesterday what she thought I wouldn't tell anyone but OH and not buy anything till next scan.

Baby is well, a little ahead of due date but age said they probably won't move it unless its more around a week difference. Heartbeat was fine and all that. I'll try to upload the scan pics later but if not they are in my journal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->