May Emeralds 2014! :)

hope your headache eases Hannah!
welcome rachie:)!

had 16week midwife appointment today, nothing exciting happened there, what happened at everyone else's 16week one?

Nic - Nothing much happened at my 16 week Midwife appointment, checked my urine, did my blood pressure and that was about it really, thought she might have listened in with the Doppler but she didn't :nope:

Touch wood I have only had 2 migranes since being pregnant. Used to get like 3 a month minimum!

I'm not expecting much at my 16 week one. Do they not start measuring your belly? xx

yeah the checked urine, blood pressure, measured my tummy, and asked how I wanted to feed baby
I thought they would check heartbeat to, obviously not:(!

16 week midwife appointment tomorrow .... when it was booked i would of been 16 weeks at the appointment. instead i will be 15 weeks

strange question but how early before a appointment can you "produce" a urine sample
i have my appointment early morning and i know i wont be able to aim in that tiny test tube when i am half asleep!

would it be okay to "produce" the same tonight before bed?

I had my 16 week apt this am pretty much the same as you girls but we did listen in to heartbeat, If I remember rightly magpies my midwife didn't start measuring until my 24 week apt

magicwhisper my apt was 10am and I done mine on my first pee of the day not sure what the time scale is she never asked when I done it so not sure :/

2hours till my scan feeling very nervous/anxious right now :S

Welcome, Rachie! I think I just responded to one of your threads. Nice to see you here!

Good luck at your scan, Rosie!

5 days until my 15 week scan. So excited/nervous and hoping to see gender!

My Midwife didn't measure my tummy at my 16 week appointment :wacko:

MagicWhisper - I know what you mean! I bought a plastic jug to do my business in and then poured it into the little urine sample tube :thumbup:

Rosie - Good luck with your scan, hope everything goes well :hugs:

I would just pee into somethin else zoey if you can, and just use your first morning urine :)

Thanks everyone :D

The pee question has reminded me that I wanted to buy some disposable glasses for the very purpose! I loathe peeing into the tube, it makes me feel really uncomfortable for some reason.

Good luck for the scan rosie xx

I pee in a jug to, I don't know how they expect any women to be able to aim into that tiny tube.

wow, some of you have to pee in a little tube? My dr office has nice big plastic cups, even bigger than like a Dixie cup. I can usually pee in them without peeing all over my hand :)

Hey Ladies,

Feeling very impatient for my appointment in the morning! 8:15 can't get here soon enough! For those of you that have had your first trimester screening, what all did they do?

On a side note, I woke up last night sweating and feeling like my nipples were on fire!:haha: Not sure what the hell that was all about...my symptoms are getting more and more weird by the day, haha.

Mrs.stefka, what appointment do you have tomorrow? your 12week scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->