May Emeralds 2014! :)

I was going to say before that they try to guess by the blood flow and just read it in your post. Congrats on the healthy baby! Hope you aren't too disappointed!

We want a girl but we won't be that disappointed or devastated! This is our last child so of course id like to have a girl but if I don't ill get over it and it just wasn't meant to be!

I hope you don't mind me asking how old are you? If you're young this baby may not be your last one. My children have a huge age gap and all because after having the first two I thought I was done but then my heart changed and here I am! I not only had another one but I'm on number 4 now :blush:

I'm pretty sure I felt movement today. Like two bubbles popping one after the other. Definitely wasn't gas and in the area I think he's hanging out in!!

xx

I'm 27. My husband has this thing where he doesn't want to be raising kids well into his retirement (he can retire at 37 :dohh::haha:)and he plans to work till kids are 18 then retire.. soo he has this "now or never" attitude. I could MAYBE have one in 5 years but I know he won't go for that and I'm for sure bit having a 4th with three little ones! This pregnancy has already been exhausting and I think it's just chasing after two littles! I also think for us it would be best to just stop at three. He's going to call our clinic today about the procedure to get started on getting a vasectomy. So unless he dies or we divorce this is it :haha:

It seems you're so young to make such a drastic decision. Dh didn't want any kids after our first dd, she's 13yo now but I managed to change his mind to have ds 3 years later. He's 43yo now and he doesn't want to be an old dad either so I guess this may be our last.

Heres yesterdays scan pictures! I was surprised they came out so clear as the screen I was viewing was a tad fuzzy, or it was just too close to my face :haha:

Off topic I keep trying to change my avatar on here and it says a security token is missing? What does that mean! I always have trouble uploading pics for some reason.

Attachments

• sas.jpg
    sas.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 6
  • sas1.jpg
    sas1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 6
  • sas2.jpg
    sas2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 5
I've thought I felt some flutters the last week or so, but its so hard to tell. I'm eager to feel baby move around, especially since I have such a long time between scans. :dohh: Stll throwing up every morning and now insomnia has kicked in. It's bittersweet.

Found the picture I was talking about! Had to weed through 1,000 fb photos :winkwink: I'm mobile so I can only do one at a time but here's the scan pic from my oldest showing what OB said was a turtle. I believe u was still getting internal scans then?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 9
Here's my seconds at 15 weeks showing boy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 10
Lovely scans, daddiesgift! I'm not planning on any more children and I'm 22. I just can't see more than 2 but we'll see what the future brings.

I was supposed to have my 3 hour VBAC consult today but DH's work made him work on his day off. Getting very frustrated.

Just got home from the dr the little peanut was hiding and it took the dr a while to find its heartbeat but she finally did heart rate was 151. Right smack in the middle. I'm waiting for the ultrasound clinic to call to book my appointment but I know they won't let me get in until 19 weeks. I'm so bummed 3 weeks longer... Ughhhh

I posted a while ago about feeling movements and now I'm sure of them. I've been getting little poking popping feelings which are getting stronger and stronger and I also keep getting this weird vibrating feeling a couple of times a day! I have no idea what it is but I've seen posts about it before here.
I can't wait for the movements to get stronger so my husband can feel them.

I'm envious of all your lovely scan pictures! My next one isn't until January. It feels like such a long time away.

Hi Ladies!

I have missed a lot since I was on here last!

Daddiesgift, lovely scans!

Someone asked about being emotional and crying....uhhh, yes! I can hear a song on the radio and cry. My husband is like what the hell just happened!? Haha, the funny part is that I can't really even tell him why. It just happens!!

I have a scan coming up on Thursday...hoping to see a wee little weenie.:haha: Early or not!

sorry I've been mia!!

16weeks tomorrow, where has the last month gone?
hope everyone is well, I'll get catching up soon:)

Started bleeding today, so I went to L&D as it was bright red and they gave me an emergency scan and an internal. Baby is fine measuring 18+1 when I'm 16+4.
The neck of my wombs closed, the bleeds from the top of the vagina.
No pics as she was a bitch but yeah:happydance: for seeing baby ok.

Daddiesgift - Glad to hear that everything went well with your scan, lovely scan photo's! :D

Mayb_baby - I'm sorry to hear about the bleeding but glad everything is ok :hugs:

Started bleeding today, so I went to L&D as it was bright red and they gave me an emergency scan and an internal. Baby is fine measuring 18+1 when I'm 16+4.
The neck of my wombs closed, the bleeds from the top of the vagina.
No pics as she was a bitch but yeah:happydance: for seeing baby ok.

That sounds scary! Glad everything is fine with the babe. It's sounds like he/she is nice and healthy! I can't believe the doc wouldn't give you pics either. It's literally a single click to do it. Bummer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->