May Emeralds 2014! :)

I know for sure they are testing for downs tomorrow. Not positive what time frame it has to be done it, though. Excited I get to stare at the babe awhile, too!

Hannah- bang up job on the win! Haha, it's awesome winning those bids. Especially when you know there is some nerd 1,000 miles away, just waiting for you to back down.:haha:

Congrats, Rosie! That's so exciting!!!

My daughter is convinced there is a girl in there, but my gut is telling me boy. Does anyone else have their gender scan lined up. A few of you should be really close to it!

lilly before we even told her I was having a baby she kept saying when she seen an advert on tv with a baby on I want one of those im going to get a baby brother, really freaky!

cantt wait to see what everyone else is having!

daddiesgift your going to have your hands full! im sure your oldest will soon click when you start getting bigger, DD has been to every apt since I found out so think that's helped it click and she always has to have a listen and "help" with the Doppler :flower:

thank you!

also found out I have an anterior placenta this time so hoping the problems I had with DD caused by low lying placenta and velamentous cord insertion wont happen this time and I feel slightly hopeful now to attempt a vbac aslong as all stays the same at 20 weeks scan x

Congratulations Rosie!

It's like some kids have a sixth sense... or maybe they just haven't developed their "rational" mind that shuts intuition up?

I can't wait to find out pink or blue. 12/06. 16 days and counting :)

front page updated. I think I got all the changes in. I'm having to update from my phone as my laptop decided to up and die, so if I missed anyone please let me know :)

Rachie: welcome :) what's your due date so I can add you to the front page?

Coco and Itrip: welcome!

Rosie: congrats on team :blue:!!! our first gender result is in!
glad to see everyone seems to be doing well.

I'm dying from acid reflux. none of the natural remedies are working, zantac isn't helping, and tums and Gaviscon are barely touching it... ugh!
Can't wait for Christmas to see what flavour this baby is

With each one of my girls I was convinced they were boys. This time I feel all signs point to girl, cravings, horrible acne, fast heartbeat, nausea ect, so it will probably be a boy! We find out dec 9th!!

My daughter was playing with her tea set yesterday and said "cup of tea for baby brother" and then denied it and said baby was a girl :lol:

I'm team yellow but the temptation to find out is so much greater this time. Good thing my hospital doesn't tell you the gender anyway.

Congrats Rosie! I think I'm due the same day as you (may 6th here). Unfortunately, they are making me wait until December 20th for my gender scan and I will be 20w3d. The waiting is KILLING ME!!!!

Rachie I'm due 28th too.

Hello ltrip I also have PCOS, really badly. Still taking metformin for it even though I'm pregnant. You on anything?

Rachie I'm due 28th too.

Hello ltrip I also have PCOS, really badly. Still taking metformin for it even though I'm pregnant. You on anything?

Yes! I'm also taking metformin during my pregnancy. The doctor mentioned taking me off of it after first tri and going ahead and doing a glucose test, but after discussing things with her, I decided to stay on it since it shouldn't hurt anything and it may prevent gestational diabetes.

I was taking Metformin, Actos (pioglitzone), and Femara to get pregnant because of annovulation.

Another May 7th baby here. Not sure what team yet - won't find out until 12/18.

Congrats Rosie! I think I'm due the same day as you (may 6th here). Unfortunately, they are making me wait until December 20th for my gender scan and I will be 20w3d. The waiting is KILLING ME!!!!

I technically have 2 dates at the min the 6th and the 8th, 6th is my ivf date and matched with my 8 week scan but on my 12 week one the scan the scan machine was really old and they couldn't get a could pic because baby was moving around so they said they will confirm at my 20 week scan although the scan yesterday hes measuring a couple days ahead of both those dates! have a feeling hes gonna be a big boy!
my 20 weeks isn't till 27th December so ill be nearly 22 weeks :O so glad I ahd this one! x

I technically have 2 dates at the min the 6th and the 8th, 6th is my ivf date and matched with my 8 week scan but on my 12 week one the scan the scan machine was really old and they couldn't get a could pic because baby was moving around so they said they will confirm at my 20 week scan although the scan yesterday hes measuring a couple days ahead of both those dates! have a feeling hes gonna be a big boy!
my 20 weeks isn't till 27th December so ill be nearly 22 weeks :O so glad I ahd this one! x

Well, either way, we know baby will come when baby is ready to come! Yeah, I would DIE if I had to wait until 22 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->