May Emeralds 2014! :)

anybody want to take last minute guesses :)?^

https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab288/nhunter1995/IMG-20131031-WA0034_zps97a7363f.jpg

Mamaduke - Welcome to the thread :wave:

Mayb_Baby - Lovely bump! :cloud9:

Bumpin - Great day to have your Gender scan, that is Tyler's 1st Birthday :happydance:

Nic - Eeeeeeks how exciting! I'm going to guess Girl :pink: :happydance:

I'm going to say girl, not because I have any idea but because that is what the majority vote is so far :)

Nic - That is SO exciting!! I'm jealous. I think it is definitely a BOY! Can't wait to hear.

Nic,
boy...maybe :)

Anyone else have TERRIBLE acne??? I feel like i'm back in jr. high school...its so embarrassing...
also, I have now snapped the underwire in 2 of my bras...in the exact same spot. Is it a coincidence? Or are my monstrous boobs breaking my bras. HAHA!

Nic,
boy...maybe :)

Anyone else have TERRIBLE acne??? I feel like i'm back in jr. high school...its so embarrassing...
also, I have now snapped the underwire in 2 of my bras...in the exact same spot. Is it a coincidence? Or are my monstrous boobs breaking my bras. HAHA!

Haha, it has to be the boobs! As for the acne...YES! Its not so much on my face, though, it's on my back...and I have to be in a wedding on Dec. 7th in a strapless gown. :shrug: I have been using pure lemon oil at night before bed and that really seems to be helping. I believe it works as a natural astringent.

what time is your scan Nic?

and crazy acne here too. along my jaw, my back... I've never had back acne! never had a spot with G either.

ugh, I don't even know if its on my back, I should check :) My acne is mostly one my face around my mouth and chin, so gross.
My youngest is almost 5 and a half and I can't remember if I had any with her or her sister...
When I lay on my stomach I can finally feel a hard lump in my belly. I guess that means I should probably stop laying on my stomach :dohh:

The crappy thing is that it's going to last the whole pregnancy...They are tiny and cannot speak, but the babies are DEFINITELY in control! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->