May Emeralds 2014! :)

Congrats Rosie! I think I'm due the same day as you (may 6th here). Unfortunately, they are making me wait until December 20th for my gender scan and I will be 20w3d. The waiting is KILLING ME!!!!

I technically have 2 dates at the min the 6th and the 8th, 6th is my ivf date and matched with my 8 week scan but on my 12 week one the scan the scan machine was really old and they couldn't get a could pic because baby was moving around so they said they will confirm at my 20 week scan although the scan yesterday hes measuring a couple days ahead of both those dates! have a feeling hes gonna be a big boy!
my 20 weeks isn't till 27th December so ill be nearly 22 weeks :O so glad I ahd this one! x

Well, either way, we know baby will come when baby is ready to come! Yeah, I would DIE if I had to wait until 22 weeks!

oh I know with everything that's happened theres no way I could of waited till 22 weeks to see baby again I wanted to be able to enjoy xmas! ive been told because of what happened whrn I had DD the chances are if I insist (which I will be) I wont go past my due date so if ive not gone into labour by due date ill be booked in for induction which is huge peace of mind for me just need to decide on vbac or planned section now :/ x

Rosie-Well, you have some time to think.. And it's good to know they won't make you wait too long.

My IVF date is 28th. My 12 week scan date is the 27th. I'm sticking with my IVF one.

xx

Rachie I'm due 28th too.

Hello ltrip I also have PCOS, really badly. Still taking metformin for it even though I'm pregnant. You on anything?

Yes! I'm also taking metformin during my pregnancy. The doctor mentioned taking me off of it after first tri and going ahead and doing a glucose test, but after discussing things with her, I decided to stay on it since it shouldn't hurt anything and it may prevent gestational diabetes.

I was taking Metformin, Actos (pioglitzone), and Femara to get pregnant because of annovulation.

Ah great. I stayed on it because it lowers risk of MC in women with PCOS. Will be taking it all the way through.

I had IVF so was on lots of things before xx

My IVF date is 28th. My 12 week scan date is the 27th. I'm sticking with my IVF one.

xx

Yay, nice to have a due date buddy!

I'm fairly sure that your date is far more accurate than mine! I'm quite happy for him/her to turn up whenever they're fully baked and ready xx

Rachie I'm due 28th too.

Hello ltrip I also have PCOS, really badly. Still taking metformin for it even though I'm pregnant. You on anything?

Yes! I'm also taking metformin during my pregnancy. The doctor mentioned taking me off of it after first tri and going ahead and doing a glucose test, but after discussing things with her, I decided to stay on it since it shouldn't hurt anything and it may prevent gestational diabetes.

I was taking Metformin, Actos (pioglitzone), and Femara to get pregnant because of annovulation.

Ah great. I stayed on it because it lowers risk of MC in women with PCOS. Will be taking it all the way through.

I had IVF so was on lots of things before xx

I heard that staying on it through the first trimester will help prevent MC, but had not heard anything about afterward. If anything can prevent a chance of a MC and possibly help prevent GD, then I'm all for it! Nice to meet someone who is going through something similar although I was blessed in not having to have IVF. Good luck to you!

17weeks

Attachments

• 1463756_697102093648137_122216250_n.jpg
    1463756_697102093648137_122216250_n.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 10
So tired today... Can't function but I have a hubby at school and two kids that need dinner.

Mayb_baby - Cutest bump!!

I had my first trimester scan today and the doc said everything looked normal, normal, normal. Feeling very happy! During the appointment, the baby did nothing but kick, punch, and turn circles. It got quite comical actually! I think I'm probably in for it when I start feeling those little movements. We also saw the "parts", but the tech wasn't comfortable with speculating. Damnit!!:haha:

Mayb_baby - Cutest bump!!

I had my first trimester scan today and the doc said everything looked normal, normal, normal. Feeling very happy! During the appointment, the baby did nothing but kick, punch, and turn circles. It got quite comical actually! I think I'm probably in for it when I start feeling those little movements. We also saw the "parts", but the tech wasn't comfortable with speculating. Damnit!!:haha:

What would you speculate? :winkwink:

I'm sure some if you're getting closer to find out the gender! How exciting!!!

I'm hoping to find out gender within the next week :)

Really! I have to wait until my 20weeks scan in January!! :haha:

yeah, my hospital won't tell you what the gender is so you need to do it privately:(!

I have an appt with the Dr on Monday as a 16 week check up. She doesnt do the scans so I will set my next appt. They usually say 4 weeks, which would put me at 20 weeks and Christmas week. I just want to know by then! I am afraid that if we get the scan too much before Christmas it will burn a hole in my pocket and I will want to sneak a peak!! :haha: We were going to have them seal it in an envelope and open it on Christmas morning with my parents and bro/sis in law. Its the first kid on my side so thought it would be nice to share the moment with them and have us have a nice surprise on Christmas too.

^^ this is our plan also, but just hubby and I will be there. scan is booked for December 19th, and our OB will seal it in an envelop once she gets the report. so excited!

Can't wait for the gender results to start rolling in!

Well, I didn't fully expect to find out because I'm just coming up on 13 weeks, but I did read about a lot of ladies having the ultrasound tech make a professional guess, and end up being right. It turns out my tech has never been wrong and didn't want to break her streak with me, haha.

Gaves- I don't know how you're going to wait. I was busting to tell my family we didn't know the gender.:haha:

Phantom - just hoping she would think she saw a little weenie.:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->