May Emeralds 2014! :)

I've been lucky so far with pregnancy symptoms. No acne, no morning sickness that lasted for long... But on the other hand, the hip/back pain, the exhaustion, and the the ridiculously low blood pressure (it was low before, now it is even lower) make me kind of useless most days.

Have you ladies started talking about baby names with your OH? Today was the first time I could even mention it to mine. It's freaking him out, ha. Unfortunately his reaction to my favourite boy name was "meh". It is not a no, it is not a yes, it is a meh. After that I didn't dare tell him my girl name!

I had pretty normal symptoms the first trimester; morning sickness, nausea, fatigue, sore breasts, etc. Now I have weirder symptoms; super itchy scalp, aversion to bright lights, prone to sleep headaches. Bleh.

We've had a set boy name from when we were pregnant with Tori but we changed our potential girl name.

Have you ladies started talking about baby names with your OH? Today was the first time I could even mention it to mine. It's freaking him out, ha. Unfortunately his reaction to my favourite boy name was "meh". It is not a no, it is not a yes, it is a meh. After that I didn't dare tell him my girl name!

I have the opposite problem! My OH is so easy going he would probably go along with whatever I liked unless he really hated it. So with our daughter I asked him to write down a list of names that he liked before I discussed my ideas.

I am immensely fussy though. I had maybe 2 or 3 names that I liked out of the thousands I'd looked at. I make choosing a name difficult.

Somehow we both had the same name on our list so that was it decided! I can't see that happening twice though! It's going to be a real struggle I think!

we are settled on a girl's name:)
every boys name I mention he doesn't like :(!

this time in a few hours we will know if we are team :pink: or team :blue: eek!

I've had the usual pregnancy symptoms this time. Only the exhaustion has been really bad. I was really sick with last two pregnancies.

We have a girl and boy name picked out already so we can't argue or go back and forth on it. Though I am doubting the boy name now :dohh:

How exciting, Nic!

We decided to pick out, and lock in the boy and girl name early, so that once we found out gender, we could start calling the little one by name!

Congrats nic!

I think I felt movement yesterday which makes me doubt I'm only at week 16? It is my first pregnancy.

fleur.. I'm 16weeks and have felt tiny movements :)

yay for team blue Nic!!!!

I bought a couple of blue things this last 2 days, feels really weird looking at blue clothes instead of pink!!!

Congrats Nic!

Fluer, I have felt small movements since 12-13 weeks but this is my 2nd. With my daughter I could feel her 16-17 weeks. :)

thank you ladies :flow:!
who's next to find out gender?

We don't find out the Gender until 23rd December, I can't wait! :D

Definitely, will be a great Christmas present! We was thinking of asking them to write it in an envelope and then we could open it on Christmas morning but there is no way I will be able to wait :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->