• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Emeralds 2014! :)

Proud momma- if you had a positive test you're definitely pregnant. I'm still spotting but everything seems to be fine otherwise. You should go to an emergency center and get checked out. That's what I did a week ago when I bled heavily.

My symptoms are intense. Nauseous, bloated, headache, cravings, back aches, exhausted, sore boobs etc!

Congrats rebaby!!!

Well I actually had two possitive pregnancy tests but I did another one this morning and it was negative :shrug: so I do not understand what is going on because I read online that if I was pregnant I if I had a miscarriage early I would still test possitive for up to 19 days :shrug: so I don't know ... I do not have any symptoms at all and I am bleeding heavily with heavy cramps . I guess some kind of bad pregnancy test package ( because both tests were from the same box )

I don't mean to be rude but if you don't get checked you won't know.
There isn't much point asking anything else as we can only speculate and that's not a good thing. Don't always reference the Internet either its not always advised. Doctor doctor doctor

Soooo many new ladies! Welcome and congratulations to all of you and H&H 9 months!

Proudmama - I agree with Leah that it can be a chemical pregnancy which means your hcg was just high enough to show on a hpt, but then fell quickly not to show on one. And I also agree with emalou that whatever we write is only speculation, that you may want to see a doctor and ask for a blood test...

Thanks ladies! I'm glad I'm not the only one getting cramps. I had another one that same evening and nothing since. :thumbup:

Welcome to all the new ladies! Congratulations on your BFP's! xx

teacup, I have af cramps to, according to everything and everyone they are pretty normal :) x

Anyone else having massive sneezes? Every so often I have such a big sneeze! :haha: I looked it up to see if it were pregnancy related and it is! You can get something called Pregnancy Rhinitis - which is your hormones affecting your nasal passages causing snot/sneezing. :haha:

I'm not sneezing but getting alot of nosebleeds which is also pregnancy related :)

Cramping is definitely normal. I got them first time round and this time i have too.

Just think your uterus has already began to grow to accommodate bubs so theres alot of stretching going on so no wonder we feel crampy.

AF was due today.....so im bang on 4 weeks now :)

Phew, I have just got caught up! :)

Welcome to all the new ladies and Congratulations on your BFP's, wishing us all a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

didn't know sneezing could be pregnancy related! makes sense now why Ive been sneezing like a mad woman lol.

going to pick up my belly bands today :happydance: I ordered 4 in different colors :)

What do u mean by belly bands exactly? :)

Someone mentioned these before so I looked them up. I think they are these bands you clip to your trousers:

Bellaband is a seamless maternity band designed to hold up unbuttoned jeans or too loose maternity pants.

https://s.ecrater.com/stores/163893/4beafe91a5a8a_163893n.jpg

Ooo hold up unbuttoned jeans, i think ill need one of these soon ..... has anyone actually tried them before?

I was thinking of just getting some maternity jeans this time (when i need them) but it will be our summer here for most of my pregnancy so one of these might be more worthwhile :)

I had a belly band for the first pregnancy. I had the nude color, and it helped stretch regular jeans out a few more weeks until I couldn't cram my hips in anymore. I will do that again. The thought of putting those maternity pants on again makes me want to cry.

My AF was due 3 days ago but when I put in my info I keep getting 3 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Should I be 4 weeks?

My AF was due 3 days ago but when I put in my info I keep getting 3 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Should I be 4 weeks?

Do you put the first day of your AF as well as your pregnancy due date? On the form for my tickers you can put both in and it is more accurate. What day was the first day of your AF? Count from there to see how pregnant you are. :thumbup:

I had some awful round ligament/stretching pains this morning. I didn't have them so early with my twins. I'd forgotten how much they hurt!

I also just bought some Maternity Jeans during my last pregnancy, might have to look into those pregnancy bands :thumbup:

I have my first OB appointment for next week! I *might* be getting an early peek at the bean!

Im a little surprised they are getting me in so quickly. Last time I waited over 6 weeks from my referral to my appointment date. I really like my OB last time around, so I am happy I get to see her again

Bumpin - That's great news! :D

I have my first Midwife appointment tomorrow :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"