May Emeralds 2014! :)

11 dpo then 13 dpo and now I'm 2 weeks late!

11 dpo then 13 dpo and now I'm 2 weeks late!

My 11dpo and 13dpo test are similar to yours which makes me happier - some ladies get such dark bfps so early I get worried about mine being so light! I don't think I can wait a whole 9 days to have my bloods done! May have to phone early to see if the docs have a last minute appoinment available. :telephone:

Everyone - How long after your bfp did you first see the doc?

I'm so sorry proud momma! I know how heartbreaking it can be. Best of luck for next month!!!

:hugs:

I am also from Canada but here we get a scan at 12 weeks for dating, 16ish for NT and another after 20.

I got a faint bfp at 9dpo and a dark one at 11dpo.
There's a pic on my preg journal.

In the uk you don't need to see the doc to confirm the pregnancy - HPT are just as reliable as their blood tests.
I'm seeing my midwife at 8 weeks :) then will be scanned (routinely) at 12 weeks.

But ill have a scan beforehand I reckon x

Thank you all ! How possible is that I was not even pregnant ? My boyfriend tells me my hormones are still messed up but I don't think messed up hormones could do possitive test ... Should I take another one just so I know if I was really pregnant? And if I was would it still came up possitive even tho I am bleeding ?

Congratulations everyone! It's still early days for me (only found out yesterday at 11dpo!) but I think my due date is 19th May according to an online thing! Please can I be added to the list? :flower:

My edd is 19th May so far too :)

Yay! What dpo are you? I'm 12/13dpo today and did another test this morning and got a BFP which was darker than before but still light. Seeing the doc for my blood test a week on Monday which seems a year away! I wonder if I can manage not to test again before then? :haha:

Im 12dpo today....so my period was due Monday. I did an at home preg test on 10dpo (FRER) which came up quite dark and then the one at the Dr the next day at 11dpo which was a little lighter (obviously not as sensitive)

Still cant get my head around the fact im here again. I have an app with my Dr on Tuesday :)

Are you sure about when you ovulated? A dark BFP at 10dpo seems very early! It makes me worried because mine are still quite light and I'm 12/13 dpo. Here is mine from this morning on a superdrug test:

Yeah im sure.

The frer test pick up quite early. Ive searched and seen quite a few pics where 10dpo and 11dpo are quite dark and others very light.. Each person is different so dont stress :) The test at the dr was quite light so like I said not as sensitive as the frer :)

Thank you all ! How possible is that I was not even pregnant ? My boyfriend tells me my hormones are still messed up but I don't think messed up hormones could do possitive test ... Should I take another one just so I know if I was really pregnant? And if I was would it still came up possitive even tho I am bleeding ?

You should be checked out regardless - it sounds like you're pregnant - bleeding doesn't always mean a loss. That's why you should be checked.

Miscarriages will still show a positive test for a time afterwards

LeahLou, that's a very positive test!

Proudmama, I would do another test or just go in to the doctor to get checked out.

My boobs hurt so much :cry:

Mine too.

Has anyone felt nauseous yet? Im 4 weeks tomorrow (going by last period) and i swear i had morning (afternoon) sickness today. And im tired already haha

Its gonna be a lonngg 8 months :winkwink:

You found out early hun, i was 10dpo :)

In some ways i wish i was one of these people that didnt know till they were 12 weeks or later, would make the time go a bit quicker. That being said, we are probably only going to have 2 so i want to enjoy this pregnancy <3

A cautious hello from me :wave:

I got my :bfp: on 29th August and by dates baby will be due 9th May 2014.

We've had 2 previous losses as well as our 2 beautiful boys so won't really believe it's all real until we've had our first scan but thought I'd say hi anyway :flower:

Proud momma- if you had a positive test you're definitely pregnant. I'm still spotting but everything seems to be fine otherwise. You should go to an emergency center and get checked out. That's what I did a week ago when I bled heavily.

My symptoms are intense. Nauseous, bloated, headache, cravings, back aches, exhausted, sore boobs etc!

Congrats rebaby!!!

congratulations everyone :)!
can you put me down for the 14th please :)?

I didn't start getting sick last time until 6-7 weeks. And then I was sick every day until week 15. I am praying so hard that does not happen this time.

Updated the front page again!! Congrats new ladies!!!

In the uk you don't need to see the doc to confirm the pregnancy - HPT are just as reliable as their blood tests.
I'm seeing my midwife at 8 weeks :) then will be scanned (routinely) at 12 weeks.

But ill have a scan beforehand I reckon x

So I don't have to see a doctor? What do you do when you get a positive pregnancy test then? (sorry I'm all new to this) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->