May Emeralds 2014! :)

ttclou: I'm also 50/50 on gender. I'll be thrilled either way, I'm sure :)

I already feel like this pregnancy will be different. I am starving most days, and with ds it was nothing but aversions. everything made me feel ill last time, do I would welcome a very different pregnancy :)

I can honestly say May was a wonderful month for a baby. the weather is just getting fine, your motivated to get out and about. I loved having a May baby with ds, and I'm thrilled to be having another may baby

hi girls :)

bumpin: you're making me even more happy to be having a May baby, I also love the fact that summer is just around the corner and great time to go for walks with baby, etc.

congrats to the new girls JLeeCT and Lilly 12 and welcome!

Hannah, my boobs are mostly feelign full and maybe a bit bigger but not having any pain.

its 8pm and Im thinking its bed time for me, can hardly stay awake at the moment :sleep:

Just out of curiosity how old are we all?

Im 32, DH is 26 :)

I'm 18 OH 20 (planned pregnancy :))

so I had my first doctors appointment :)! got folic acid and need to make an appointment with a midwife :)

I'm 18 OH 20 (planned pregnancy :))

so I had my first doctors appointment :)! got folic acid and need to make an appointment with a midwife :)

Where in Scotland are u from?

I lived in Cupar, Fife for a while when i was a teenager :)

falkirk :) about 20min away from fife :)
why did you move :)?

falkirk :) about 20min away from fife :)
why did you move :)?

Oh wow....ive heard of it im sure. Im Australian but lived there for half a year with my sister who married a Scottish guy and she lived there for over 6 years, so was there visiting her.

I loved it over there! So different to Australia :)

Congrats new Momma's! Ill add you as soon as I get to my laptop! Wedding stuff is taking over my life until next Saturday!!! Ah !!

I'm 21 and my OH is 24

I'm 26 (turn 27 next month) and OH is 36 (turning 37 next month!) We've been married a year and this will be our first baby. :happydance:

My boob pain has almost gone now! Come back my almost only symptom!

I'm an oldie... 36 oh is 37 Ugh saying it out loud sounds so much worse lol

Mapleroo: your only as old as you feel. Which makes me about 60 years old these days! :haha:
Ps: Where in Canada are you?

Im 29 and DH is 32. We havd been together for 13 years, but married for 1.

Mapleroo: your only as old as you feel. Which makes me about 60 years old these days! :haha:
Ps: Where in Canada are you?

Im 29 and DH is 32. We havd been together for 13 years, but married for 1.

Well in that case I'm also 60 haha. 36 is starting to sound pretty good!
We are in rural Alberta. Moved here from Australia 10 years ago.

Mapleroo - A fellow oldie here ;). Me&DH are both 36. We've been together since we were 18, but married for only 1 year...

Lol oldies! Do we have to say our ages? :shrug: Lol.

I just turned 40, and DH is 51. Talk about sounding worse when you say it out loud. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->