May Emeralds 2014! :)

People are redic! I got engaged last Christmas eve and married in June. Peoples reactions keep being "Wow already!?" "Were you trying so soon?" or "honeymoon baby??" again YES we were trying but even if we werent, that is none of your business. Our families knew we were trying and thats all that I care about. People even asked when we announced out wedding date, if it was a shotgun wedding bc I was preg... Um, no, I just know what I want thank you!

My pregnancy wasn't planned and it's only recently that people finally stopped asking if I had thought about "the other options". I did consider it, yes, but why should it matter to other people, in the end I chose to keep the baby and I'm going to be an amazing mother, thank you very much.

For months, one of my closest friends and my mother kept telling me they felt I would get pregnant within two months of living with OH. It annoyed me, of course, but damn they were right. I got pregnant exactly a month after moving in with the man.

How do you find a place that does private scans?? I want mine before Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

people are so rude, and have no respect anymore!

yay for gender scan :D! I just googled aswell :)

wow! they are expensive huh!? cant find anywhere within 30 miles of me either! maybe I will just stalk in hopes that someone cancels.

they can be pretty expensive! just look around and see if you can get any deals:)!

Ours is $70. I have to go 70 miles but its the city I have to give birth in anyways so its not too far :winkwink:

So I have a question for all team yellow/green. How do you wait? Do you just buy all gender neutral til baby gets here? Or do you wait to buy stuff, other that necessities?

Yeah I have bought, pink blue and white :lol: all my equipment is gender neutral

The crib bedding will match my bedroom which is duck egg blue and silver and white xx

So I have a question for all team yellow/green. How do you wait? Do you just buy all gender neutral til baby gets here? Or do you wait to buy stuff, other that necessities?

Yeah I have bought, pink blue and white :lol: all my equipment is gender neutral

The crib bedding will match my bedroom which is duck egg blue and silver and white xx

I think it's probably good to buy gender neutral equipment anyways. At least if you have another one, no matter what it is, you can use it. The clothes though...I see so much stuff I want to buy but hold off because I don't want to be buying something I won't use. Y'all are brave for waiting!

My doctor actually told me about a couple of places that do private gender scans. Surprisingly, a lot of them are doing holiday specials also. It's $99 for the one I'm doing on the 11th, and they give 6 colored 3D/4D images, heartbeat CD, and of course the GENDER! It's worth doing a little research. There are good places out there.

Well, I'm a year older. These next few weeks are gonna drag. I can't wait until my scan. Baby was a smudge last time I saw him/her.

I booked my 35 week scan at my vbac consultation yesterday! 8/04/14! So cute as it's my due date with Ava!

Also got told I have a 76% chance to have a vbac! So happy! :)

8 more days until my midwife appointment where we can hopefully find out the gender!
I'm so impatient !

Hannah, I know how kick is it going in!! yay for a good chance at vbac:D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->