May Emeralds 2014! :)

Wish I had my anomaly scan before Xmas would be a brilliant pressie but gotta wait till 3rd Jan.

Had my 2nd MW appt today all good results from blood test and everything going to plan so far.

Anyone else having mega back pain?

me! I'm having horrible back pain, I've took paracetamol and hot water bottle on the back seems to help:)

yay for gender scan magpies lovely early xmas present for you both :D

this pregnancy seems to be going so much quicker than DD cant believe 2 half weeks and ill be half way :O

we went a bit daft in next on Monday £180 on lots of blue lol! I need to find a nice big sister t shirt for DD if anyone sees one please point me in the right direction!!!

ive not felt much in way of movements yet by this point id felt lots with DD but this time I have anterior placenta :/ cant wait to feel him moving properly

I weighed myself yesterday morning and ive put 8lbs on so far (I lost 9lbs by time I was 6 weeks) not sure if that's bad or good though x

I had an anterior placenta with my first, it was hard not getting that assurance of noticing her movements all the time. With my second she was a moving fool. With this one I fear I have an anterior placenta again as I'm not feeling much movement at all at almost 18 weeks and I have a very small bump for being almost half way done.

Wish I had my anomaly scan before Xmas would be a brilliant pressie but gotta wait till 3rd Jan.

Had my 2nd MW appt today all good results from blood test and everything going to plan so far.

Anyone else having mega back pain?

Hey we have same due date and same anomaly scan date! I can't wait to see the baby again! Hurry up 3rd Jan!!

I have back pain but it's related to SPD for me. I'm wearing a support belt but I don't know if it's helping yet.

I have back pain but I also have hip pain which is slowly getting worse. It hurts to lift my legs to put my underwear on/off.

zoey.. you kept that quiet :O! or did I miss it :haha:!

magpies, sorry about your pain :(! I've got back pain to :(! keep an eye on it!

Felt real kicks tonight! Not the little flutters, real ones that I felt with my hand on my belly. :happydance:

Yay Phantom! :D

I forgot to update about my VBAC appointment earlier this week. It has been so hectic with Thanksgiving and all. It was supposed to be a 3 hour first/VBAC appointment. I had to meet with my financial counselor, which I already did on the phone. Answer past medical history, which I did online. Get lab work done, which sucked! My whole arm is bruised. Then I was supposed to talk about VBAC with my OB. He was running late, c-section funny enough, so I was there for 4 hours at this point! He finally came in, did the heartbeat (138bpm) for a few seconds, did a Pap smear, and then internally measured my pelvis. He said it's smaller than average but I have a small frame so no surprise. He said as long as I have a baby around T's size, it shouldn't be an issue. Scheduled my 20 week ultrasound/gender scan which happens to fall on Christmas Eve! So we won't have to wait long to do our special Christmas present reveal. :D

I'm finding this one if going a lot faster this time! It's crazy saying I'm 17 weeks!

Same and i agree with Emalou its because we are so busy with with a toddler (well i am anyway)

Its actually scary cause i feel like im not ready for it to go so quick! I need more time!

I think once the new year is here is going to go even faster 8-[

I agree this pregnancy is flying by!
I'm not ready for it going so fast either.. Eek!
My toddler is having some sort of sleep regression and it sucks, past 3 days she's been going to sleep at 3am!
Finally last night she went to sleep at 9.30 and stayed asleep and woke up at 7 .

I'm tired . Ugh

Ohh 15 weeks today.

yay for feeling kicks phantom :dance:!
Shannon.. that's great your scan is on Christmas eve! don't need to wait long at all :)!

It's defo going faster because of Ava! Somebody cut her hair at school yesterday! Not impressed!

X-amour- I really hope you get your vbac. I'm not sure the circumstances of original csection but this time I'd check out pages like Evidence Based Birth and Birth Without Fear. I would not give up your goal of a vbac if they say your frame is too small and baby is too big. Our bodies, even small ones were made to give birth. If you grow a "big" baby without diabetes playing a part you can give birth to a "big" baby. Also ultrasounds are highly inaccurate. Both of mine were off by two pounds and several inches. This was two different countries, two different OBs, machines ect. Still wrong. Your OB sounds good, just make sure they are finding reasons for you to have a vaginal birth. Not reasons to not have a csection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->