May Emeralds 2014! :)

Hello mumma's. How have I only just found this?!! Mind if I join in? I'm due May 1st with my second :)

Got my 20 week scan on 12 December where I'm also hoping to find out the sex. Can't wait!!

I felt my little man properly kick for the first time about 20min ago :cloud9:!

someone cut her hair Hannah? Iwould flip :(!

I'm really cool headed about stuff unless it really hurts her.. My Oh on the other hand is fumming and going into school :/ Uhoh!

im the same with DD if anything happens at nursery im like yeah its fine think its because you just expect things like that to happen plus it could quite easiily be your LO doing the mischief (although id hope i brought up well enough to know better!) before i had LO i thought id be the type to go nuts with things like that!!!

Really not liking having an anterior placenta some day ive felt little kicks and other days i havnt must depend on what position hes in by this point DD was moving tonnes but i know he is because when i use the doppler I can here him moving all over!

x

I also only feel the occasional flutter and have done for about a week. I was thinking they may get stronger by now but I'm not feeling them. Like PP said I can hear baby moving around lots on doppler so maybe anterior placenta for me too.

You're only 16 weeks Hun, don't worry, I felt nothing until 24 weeks as I had an anterior placenta last time.
:hugs:

14w6d bump, about as big as when I was 20 weeks with DD.

I have been feeling little thumbs and "muscle twitches" , which is probably baby! Not too often, maybe once a day.
I never felt these with Aleena as I had an anterior placenta, didn't feel her until 19-20 weeks which were immediately real kicks you could feel on the outside.

Attachments

• 14w6d.jpg
    14w6d.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 2
magic whisper, I haven't felt anything either. I'm average sized, but I didn't feel anything with ds until after 20 weeks, with a posterior placenta! I just don't think I notice them until they are bigger. you'll feel them eventually :)

welcome beeka, I've added you to the front page :)

I can't wait to feel my little wriggler kick and move about. I saw them doing backflips and somersaults at 12 week scan so know I have an active little bub in there.

I'm at 17 weeks and I feel movement every now and then, not everyday though. Earlier today baby had a dance party or something, but it was also the first time I felt anything in about four days...

I took my first bump picture today, I guess it was about time. Sadly it's not very good and you can't really see how big my bump is in reality.

Attachments

• 30 novembre 2013.jpg
    30 novembre 2013.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 5
Hope it goes really quickly :)

Look at this, I wore for my works Christmas fayre it's so funny lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 8
your tops cute Hannah :haha:!*
fleur, your bumps coming along :)