May Emeralds 2014! :)

I would upload a bump pic but I really don't feel like I'm looking pregnant yet! I've gained 1.5 pounds but feel MUCH bigger than I did pre pregnancy but its more squishy bump than firm pregnancy bump :haha:

4 more days until we hopefully find out the gender :yipee:

Wow some of you get to know so early! I can't wait. 22 days for me.

I just have a regular midwife appointment on Thursday, but she has an ultrasound machine and with every appointment she will ask us if we want to take a peek.
We should be able to see the gender at 15w5d :)

18 weeks today. Next Monday I get to see baby and find out gender!!! 8 days and counting

So jealous of you all knowing baby's gender!! But I keep having to tell myself, it's all about the surprise!

happy 18weeks star :)
my next scan is 16days :dance:!

I am having really bad lower back/hip pain to the point I cant sit/stand for long and laying on my back is agony my sides are bearable:cry:

I had SI joint issues with G. I was in my chiropractors office almost weekly just to be able to walk :( hope you feel better soon. I found doing some deep, wide stance squats helped a fair bit too

I cannot believe how sore it is I had sciatica with my son but this isn't the same (I had that at 34+ weeks)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:
Just called the Dr office to see if they had any scans before the 26th and I now have an appt on the 19th!!! Now we can surprise my family even more since they will not be expecting the news that day!! 17 days until the scan :thumbup:
DH already text me asking if I will be able to go from the 19th to 25th without peaking... um, DOUBT IT!! lol I AM SOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

yay! Gaves, that's fantastic news!

Mayb_baby: it is not pleasant! I had several days where I could barely walk :(

yay Gaves!

OMG so busy today for Cyber Monday.. I run a business in baby/toddler bibs, shirts etc on Etsy.. everyone is buying today!

yay Gaves!

OMG so busy today for Cyber Monday.. I run a business in baby/toddler bibs, shirts etc on Etsy.. everyone is buying today!

I LOVE Etsy! what is your company!? Maybe I will get something from you! :thumbup:

i have never heard of them before but all that baby stuff is super cute :haha:

OMG! Adorable stuff... If I knew what I was having right now youd be a busy lady and I would be broke!!! I will def be ordering something when we know!! LOVE IT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->