May Emeralds 2014! :)

For those of you who can easily find their uterus, how high is it? I'm supposed to be at 17 weeks but today my uterus is at belly button level. From the quick Google research I did it's common for women with short torso, but the thing is my torso is quite long. It's nothing to worry about I'm sure, but it's still weird, isn't the uterus supposed to be that high only at 20 weeks?

Fleur, mine is directly below my belly button. My OB confirmed that as well. :)

well, I haven't been on since before Thanksgiving, so I have a lot of catching up to do...but I'm too lazy to read through, haha! From skimming posts, it loos like everyone is doing good!

fleur mine im 18 weeks and mine is just at the top of my belly button but then I do feel ever so slightly huge this time compared to DD im prob the size I was when I was about 30 weeks with DD!

18 weeks nearly half way :O x

P.s definitely think I'm starting with SPD couldn't get up off the sofa last night then struggled to walk. Going to mention it to the MW on Monday.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! So excited just heard little wrigglers heartbeat for the first time with my home Doppler. Being on the bigger side I haven't been able to find it before now, MW hasn't tried yet and they didn't play sound when I had my 12 week US. Such an amazing sound!

fleur: it's common, particularly in first timers, that your uterus grows upwards, before it goes outwards. mine was at my belly button around 16 weeks with G.

I feel like my uterus has been in the same place since 9 weeks! So at panty line, well below my belly button. I have a long torso :shrug:

Wannabe Mommy - That's awesome! There is no better sound than hearing the little bit's heartbeat. I'm jealous you have a home doppler...my would be worn out by now!

I've only tried it a few times as I didnt want to get too reliant on it and panic if I couldn't find the HB. Think I'll try and stick with that mentality, only tried today cos I have a really bad cold with lots of coughing so pulled a tummy muscle and wanted to check wriggler was still ok.

18+3

Attachments

• 1479730_703059873052359_1750255422_n.jpg
    1479730_703059873052359_1750255422_n.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 11
18weeks today :)! and 3 weeks till Christmas :)!

Scheduled my scan for the 18th! Only 2 weeks to wait! I can wait to see the lo again!!! And I get to go to a hospital that has a better machine since my dad had spina bifida.

I meant to post these yesterday. Here are my 18 week pics :flower:

My gender scan is on December 20th and I will be 20w3d by then. I had a dream last night it was a girl. OH is sure it is a boy and I'm really not sure. Most people think it's a boy too. I wonder if my dream was trying to tell me something... ? Or, I think I'm trying to prepare myself mentally for it to be a girl so I won't be surprised either way. I would be happy with either.

Attachments

• 18 wks2.JPG
    18 wks2.JPG
    9.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 18 wks.JPG
    18 wks.JPG
    9.6 KB · Views: 1
cute bump!

and yay to feeling the kicks on the outside!

I am pretty sure I felt a real kick twice yesterday.

Here's my 15w4d bump pic

Attachments

• 15w4d.jpg
    15w4d.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member