May Emeralds 2014! :)

I meant to post these yesterday. Here are my 18 week pics :flower:

My gender scan is on December 20th and I will be 20w3d by then. I had a dream last night it was a girl. OH is sure it is a boy and I'm really not sure. Most people think it's a boy too. I wonder if my dream was trying to tell me something... ? Or, I think I'm trying to prepare myself mentally for it to be a girl so I won't be surprised either way. I would be happy with either.

I had dreams with G that be was a girl. but I was convinced he was a boy. when he was born, and hubby said it's a boy, all I could say was "I knew it!"

great bumps ladies. mine still looks like a food baby... lol. I didn't really show much with G until 3rd tri, so its going to be a bit yet :)

I meant to post these yesterday. Here are my 18 week pics :flower:

My gender scan is on December 20th and I will be 20w3d by then. I had a dream last night it was a girl. OH is sure it is a boy and I'm really not sure. Most people think it's a boy too. I wonder if my dream was trying to tell me something... ? Or, I think I'm trying to prepare myself mentally for it to be a girl so I won't be surprised either way. I would be happy with either.

I had dreams with G that be was a girl. but I was convinced he was a boy. when he was born, and hubby said it's a boy, all I could say was "I knew it!"

I think the reason why I dreamed that is because everyone thinks it's a boy, but I have been trying to stayed mentally prepared for a girl even though OH is SURE it's a boy. LOL. I have been trying to get him mentally prepared for a girl too.

3 weeks until Christmas and our big reveal, too excited. Itching to buy stuff!

2weeks till scan :dance:!
3weeks till Christmas :xmas7: how exciting :)

https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab288/nhunter1995/Screenshot_2013-09-30-19-02-26_zpsbb8adcc0.png

this is it:)! just with different wheels :)

Thank god for the doppler today! Having a down few days and want to cry all the time for nothing!! To pick myself up, I pulled the doppler out and just sat back for a few to listen... nice strong 155hb. :happydance:

Also, finally did a FB post.. The world is now aware! lol :haha:

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 11
https://img543.imageshack.us/img543/4119/r8ca.png

Just send DH this, I hope he understands. Oh the joys of pregnancy. :rofl:

that's cute Gaves!

we won't be buying a new stroller. I have a BOB revolution that I love. so I'm going to be putting this baby in a carrier and pushing my toddler. he's starting to want to walk everywhere, so a double isn't really necessary. Plus I'm super cheap and can't bring myself to pay close to a thousand dollars for a double BOB. Might get a double umbrella when the new baby is able to sit In one for shopping and such.

im just going to use the one of the ones i had with DD just need to buy the carry cot ( ihad a different one when she was first born!) but will by replacement hood and seat to change the colour :) x

Yay for the FOLLOW post, Gaves! It sounds like something small but it's actually a BIG deal!

Ad for the stroller...I don't know what I want! I don't plan on even thinking about it until my gender scan on Wed.

I haven't even starting thinking about buying a stroller! I'm planning on baby wearing, maybe a stroller will eventually come in handy, but at the moment it kind of feels unnecessary?

fleur, I hardly used my stroller until G was 1. now I use it more than my carrier, because he's up and down and wanting to walk.

I can't believe in 18 days I get to see my sprout! Such an exciting time!

Hi ladies :)

I feel like I haven't been on this thread for so so long…glad everyone is getting on great! We found out we are having a girl :D couldn't resist and had a private scan haha, got it at a good deal though for £40 when it should be £80! Anomaly scan 2 weeks today just before we go away for a christmas weekend in London so I hoping to go mad with buying baby clothes lol! Not going to tell the sonographer we already think it's a girl, and see what they say. I am so suspicious haha.

We have also picked and ordered our pram. There was a 20% off weekend in Mothercare so we took full advantage ordering it, the carrycot, carseat & base. I used to work in a baby store so had a very good idea of what I wanted.

Have a doppler at home but have been trying not to use it too much! When I was unplugging the TV last week I pulled the back off and gave myself a shock…I was so terrified I was straight on my doppler…i'm such an idiot :p

I still can only feel my uterus sometimes, I am 5'9 though with a long torso so assume that's why. Can't wait to get a proper bump as now I just feel a bit fat!

Good luck to all those having their anomaly scans etc :D Can't wait to see the pics x

Attachments

• IMG_4595.jpg
    IMG_4595.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4597.jpg
    IMG_4597.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads