May Emeralds 2014! :)

Hi girls!
I hope it's ok to join rather late I've only just found this thread.
Most of you have probably seen me floating around 2nd tri :)
I'm due May 18th with bub #3.

:hi: misscalais

Congrats shopaholic! Cute pictures

Two full days till our gender scan!! I'm excited and nervous. I hope baby cooperates, I hope they can for sure tell, I hope it's a girl :)

welcome to the thread misscalais :)

Thanks so much daddies gift, ooo good luck with yours…the days seem to drag don't they when you get close haha! x

:hi: misscalais

Congrats shopaholic! Cute pictures

Two full days till our gender scan!! I'm excited and nervous. I hope baby cooperates, I hope they can for sure tell, I hope it's a girl :)

Keeping my fingers crossed we both get girls!!! My scan is on Monday!!!

Hmmmm can't properly decide on a buggy yet.
I do like the cosatto giggle.
I was in love with the bugaboo but it's too small looking.

But I loved my Luna Mix so much! I'm afraid nothing will equal its greatness haha!

I'm hoping to baby wear mostly this time anyway so I'm not rushing, I just need a good car seat to begin with :)

Welcome, Misscalais!

Daddiesgift, and Stargazer - Good luck on your upcoming scans! Keeping my fingers crossed you both get the girls you are dreaming of!

Shopaholic- Congrat on finding out its a girl! That's so exciting. I, too, am getting a 3rd party scan because I just couldn't wait. I hope my little one is as cooperative as yours!

Emalou I was in love the the cosatto giggle until I read reviews on amazon about them folding whilst in use/with baby in them. Put me off!

xx

https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab288/nhunter1995/Screenshot_2013-09-30-19-02-26_zpsbb8adcc0.png

this is it:)! just with different wheels :)

That's what I have with the different wheels too! Haha xx it's great xx

And here's my 15 week bump picture. Haven't had chance to get on as been away for work.

https://imageshack.com/a/img28/3032/kapc.jpg

https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab288/nhunter1995/Screenshot_2013-09-30-19-02-26_zpsbb8adcc0.png

this is it:)! just with different wheels :)

That's what I have with the different wheels too! Haha xx it's great xx

thank good it's good:) I've not got it yet but it's the one I've picked!

Since I'm in America I don't get this stroller cot thing. Does it fold up to go in your trunk or do you have to take the bassinet part off? I'm assuming you have a separate car seat? It looks so big I just wonder how it fits in the trunk :haha:

Lovely bump magpies!

I had my appointment with the midwife today, all is great execpt my iron level... There's a lot of anemia in my family so I'm not surprised at all. Baby's HB is 156
Since I haven't had a scan yet, they called the hospital while I was at the birth center and the lovely secretary managed to get me a gender scan on the 19th! The best is that the clinic is at a walking distance of my apartment (the hospital, where most scans are made, is a 50 minutes bus ride).

Thanks guys. Definitely feel pregnant now. Also had a migraine for the past 2 days.

OH is out on his stag do tonight.

As Nic said separate car seat but that also fits into the stroller bit! Pretty cool.

I also want to baby wear as well though.

Fleur that's great news. My gender scan is the 21st. I can't wait! So excited. Sorry your iron levels are low at least it's easily fixable.

xxx

Baby had it's legs crossed during my midwife visit and on top of that was super hyper, so I scheduled a gender ultrasound for upcoming Thursday at a 3d/4d ultrasound place :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->