May Emeralds 2014! :)

Last night was weird! I had like... A sensory craving? Lol. I couldn't go to sleep unless I had a knitted blanket, it was odd!

18 days until Christmas/gender reveal. Can't wait! :brat:

So haven't been on in a few days LO is kicking non stop now and they are visible, my OH and brother have felt them :cloud 9:

As it's 12am I now have 9 days until my scan and we hopefully find out the gender :D
I still think I'm team :blue:

I also have my breast examination on Friday :( I found a lump just before I got preggo, that's still their and I was referred to the breast clinic over 5 months ago and I'm only getting seen to now :guns:

Well here's me at 19+1

Attachments

• 1451461_705607112797635_1601085513_n.jpg
    1451461_705607112797635_1601085513_n.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 9
mayb_baby - great bump!

Only eleven days until I find out the gender! I still think I'm team pink, OH has no idea, and my friends are convinced my team blue.

I've slept all day today. Literally. I woke up at 9am, went back to bed at 10:30, and woke up at 5. The weird thing is that I am still tired. Either it's this iron deficiency or I'm in the middle of an intense growth spurt. Let's hope it's the latter.

Beautiful bump! Feeling a bit of bump envy at 16 week so don't look pregnant at all. .

Had a bit of a scare this morning, stood in the queue at primark and started feeling warm and clammy then everything went blurry and my hearing faded out . Only lasted a minute but really felt like I was gonna pass out.

Tucked up on the sofa now learning how to crochet .

Daddiesgift - Good luck at your scan today, hope baby cooperates :D

Mayb_Baby - I hope the lump is nothing serious! :hugs: Lovely bump :cloud9:

Wannabe Mommy - Sorry to hear about your scare, hope you are ok now? :hugs:

Wannabe Mommy - that sounds really scary. Sometimes I feel faint when we're out shopping and I just need to hold on to someone for a little while. I don't look pregnant either!

Mayb_baby - you have such an impressive bump, it's so lovely! I hope the breast exam goes okay :hugs:

I think I felt my first movements tonight. It felt like a bubble/fizzing sensation. I sat for ages staring at my belly because it was so awesome xx

rachie, that's great your feeling movements:)

It was really weird! I think I've had the odd feeling before but it hasn't been significant enough for me to be sure, you know when you think something has happened but it was so subtle that you doubt yourself? I wish my OH had been with me when it happened, not that he would have been able to feel but just so we could have shared that moment. Not quite the same but I've sent him a text message to pick up when he lands, hopefully it will brighten what I expect will have been a slightly stressful day for him :)

daddiesgift, any update? :D

19 weeks today! One more week until halfway can't believe it. This morning was so sweet. DH had one arm around T and one hand on my belly and baby kicked him really hard. He says he loves being able to feel both his babies. :cloud9:

trying to find a nice maternity top for xmas day :dohh: but it is either too fancy or too expensive!

Rachie - Yay for feeling movements! :dance:

Amour - That's so cute! :cloud9:

Daddiesgift - Any updates? :D

least you have a bump on the go zoey! so jel :haha:!
people ask me how far along I am, and they look at my tummy and are like 'are you sure?' na I'm just lying :thumbup: :haha:! I want a bump :brat:!!!

Nic, I barely looked pregnant until almost 30 weeks :). it will come. one day you'll wake up and bam, there will be a bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->