May Emeralds 2014! :)

So sorry ladies, its been quite a day :cry:

In short they were unable to tell because the umbilical cord was between its legs!! Then it would put it hands down there, not move right. Just not in the mood to show us the goods. Ill go back next week for them to check again.

Because it was a private scan they were unable to tell us anything medically about the baby but to me everything looked good and heart beat sounded normal :shrug: Im sad too that the tech didnt get any pics and didnt show us the face or anything :cry: just spent most the time trying to see gender and get baby to move.:nope:

what a stubborn baby!

i only have a tiny bump because i lost weight :dohh: i feel what i think my uterus is really high up though .... how high should it be at 17 weeks?

daddiesgift, I'm so sorry. :(

magicwhisper, mine was right under my belly button.

at 15 and a half weeks mine was 2 fingers below my belly button.

Daddiesgift, sorry baby didnt show you it's gender, same happened to us last week when baby had it's legs crossed and was super hyper yet didn't uncross it's legs lol.

At a place like that they're never able to tell you if they see anything that is not normal, weird that they didn't even show you the face though! did you ask?

I'll be having a gender ultrasound in 4 days and been there before with DD's pregnancy, they will even show us a free 4d preview there .

Hope baby is less stubborn for both of us next time!

Funny, my midwife asked if I had felt baby yet and I said I thought so but wasn't sure.
When we got home I layed on the couch and baby started kicking me and it hasn't stopped since :)

I didn't feel kicks like this until 19-20 weeks with DD since I had a anterior placenta with her, guess it's in the back with this one!

Your so tiny amour.

I'm sorry daddies gift. I hope baby is more cooperative at next scan!!

xx

Here's me 15+4 last night.

https://imageshack.com/a/img4/2794/gci3.jpg

Had my hair extensions put in last night and I actually feel really cute at the moment!

I've had a migraine for going on 5 days now. Feeling a bit sorry for myself.

I get married this week!! 5 days. Scary stuff!! Can't wait. Everything done and sorted now.

xxx

lovely bump magpies :)
eek not long until you get married!

amour, you're so petite <3! I just feel like I've got wider around my middle, I'll try to post a pic later. I love bump pics :D xx

My OH came home from work last night, told me all about his day, appraised me of various items that had ended on ebay. I waited very patiently and then asked if he had received my text message; 'oh yes, I did' - I really thought he would have been more excited. He did seem interested once I told him what had happened.

My belly seems to have exploded today - I feel like it keeps getting in the way :haha:

[IMG]https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab288/nhunter1995/IMG_20131209_111329_zps5a2dc287.jpg[/IMG]

this is me at 18+5:)

Nic your bump is so cute. You must have super awesome stomach muscles. I think I'm showing so big so early because of all my surgeries and scar tissue and weak abs.

You're looking lovely. I think you'll just suddenly pop and have a gorgeous bump xxx

I'm so jealous of everyone's bump :haha:! I want a noticeable bump :brat: :haha:!
I'm hoping I pop soon.

Haha. He always photobombs my selfies. He's my other baby bless him. Big 5 stone baby!!

Don't be jealous there's quite a lot of chub ontop of mine but I've stopped worrying about weight gain now. No point now. I'll get it all off when baby is here and I plan to fully enjoy Xmas and my all inclusive food on honeymoon!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->