May Emeralds 2014! :)

he's adorable:)!

defiantly! eat what and how much you want :)! don't worry about weight gain at all! no point worrying about it, if your planning on losing it when bubs arrives! you do look great though :)

Thank you sweetheart. I was paranoid because I lost a lot of weight before getting pregnant. I used to be 19 stone. I lost 7 and put one back on with the fertility treatment ect.

Guess I know I can lose it and I'm going to breast feed if I can which I've heard helps a lot.

eh well done you for losing 7stone! that's absolutley amazing :)
you've done it once, so you know if you need to lose weight after baby, you can!

17w6d. Def a noticeable bump now!!
10 days until ultrasound and 16 days until we find out!! :happydance:

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1
lovely bump pics girls!

nic - your bump is about the same as mine i just took mine lying down :haha:

[URL=https://s1347.photobucket.com/user/magicwhisper1/media/baby%20wells/Snapshot_20131207_zpsb5484220.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p704/magicwhisper1/baby%20wells/Snapshot_20131207_zpsb5484220.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

i took this 2 days ago, it isnt all bump a bit is fat :blush: if i breathed in it would be smaller :rofl:

this was 18 weeks with G. I'll take a comparison when he's napping :)

Attachments

• IMG_172609165465977.jpg
    IMG_172609165465977.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 0
this is me 18+1 (im on the chunky side naturally!)

Attachments

• 20131204_192327.jpg
    20131204_192327.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 4
Hi ladies!

All the bump pics are looking good!

Daddies gift - sorry baby didn't cooperate. :(
I have my gender scan on Wednesday this week and I'm really hoping the little one isn't shy. We seem to have a boy pattern in here, so I hope I can keep that going...FX'd.

As for breastfeeding and losing weight, I have heard it really does wonders. My sister in law was told she was burning 500 calories each time she breastfed. I didn't breastfeed the first time, but plan on trying it out with this baby.

Well here's my bump.. Not sure if its really all bump :winkwink:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 3
Arg!! Good grief why do all my pictures on here end up upside?!?

Thanks for the well wishes ladies. I was sad and mad that we didn't find out gender yesterday or even really see baby at all!! I hope we get a different tech next time. I'm just glad next time is a day ill be in that city anyways so its not a wasted 1.5 hours up there and 1.5 hours back

I've read that you burn 500 calories per day in the production of milk, but many people don't actually lose any weight.

I can't say anything in experience - breastfeeding was a nightmare experience for me, one that I'm not sure I want to repeat.

Dadiesgift: what day do you get to go again? Hoping that baby cooperates for you!

daddiesgift, I got told to drink caffeine and some sugary sweets before I went to make bubs more active:)!

I'm going Thursday! Same day as my midwife appointment. Well a ton of appointments really :wacko: I have an in home daycare so m-f I can't leave my house till 5pm when kids have been picked up and if course everything is closed! So once a month I get a "personal" day where kids go to different providers so I have to cram pack a months worth of appts in one day!

So Thursday at 12:45 we HOPEFULLY see something. Yesterday we took a break to get baby to move where I walked, jumped up and down, drank Ice water, ate sour candy and even took a few gulps of an old cup of coffee in the car BARF! That's how desperate I was :haha: but the umbilical cord never moved! Fingers crossed!!

I hope you manage to find out Thursday! mmm old coffee tasty :haha:

Daddiesgift - I'm so sorry to hear that :( :hugs:

Love the bump pictures :cloud9:

Hey everyone just got back from my ultrasound and I'm team blue. Hubby is so very very excited. I'm trying to be... I had my heart set on another girl, I know girls, love having girls. It might take me a while to wrap my head around having a boy. The ultrasound just got worse and worse, boy, measuring very small, 20% percentile which is super weird because my girls were 9lb babies, and a very low lying placenta and so we can't have sex. They are saying hopefully the placenta will rise as my uterus grows. They have already said the words c-section and I don't want a c-section at all. I loved giving birth. Had great labors, easy recoveries ect. I am just praying it moves. I feel so overwhelmed and just upset by all of it.

Stargazer- sorry to hear all that. I'm sure it will move its way up. And it's still so early to predicting how big baby is and if its to be worried about. I'm sure having a boy will grow on you! Boys really are so sweet

I wouldn;t worry about the placenta yet! It has so much time to move up still.
And same thing about baby's weight, some babies are small and some are big.
As long as they're somewhere on the chart, that means that all is normal!
My DD has always been small, born at 41 weeks (naturally) and was only 6lb14oz.
She's still super small , not sure if she's even on the chart anymore lol.. she is super healthy though and nobody is concerned, she is just meant to be small.

Cheer up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->