May Emeralds 2014! :)

stargazer another team blue :blue: congratulations :)

Hey everyone just got back from my ultrasound and I'm team blue. Hubby is so very very excited. I'm trying to be... I had my heart set on another girl, I know girls, love having girls. It might take me a while to wrap my head around having a boy. The ultrasound just got worse and worse, boy, measuring very small, 20% percentile which is super weird because my girls were 9lb babies, and a very low lying placenta and so we can't have sex. They are saying hopefully the placenta will rise as my uterus grows. They have already said the words c-section and I don't want a c-section at all. I loved giving birth. Had great labors, easy recoveries ect. I am just praying it moves. I feel so overwhelmed and just upset by all of it.

:hugs: honey

It will take some time, but you will remember that you already adore that tiny being (penis and all) and once he's here, you wont be able to imagine him being anything else.

Boys are great fun, and they are very dedicated mama's boys. Boys have a relationship with their mama's that can't be found with little girls :)

PS. G measured in the 12th percentile. He was 6lbs 13 oz at birth (41 weeks!) and at 19 months he's a towering 34 inches and 25 lbs. They will keep an eye on you both, but as long as baby continues to grow, small is still ok. (very easy to deliver!) Most placentas move up as your uterus grows, so until 36 weeks, its nothing to worry about :) Hope that helps a bit

Stargazer- I know how you feel. I also wanted to hear them say girl and was devastated last week when they said it was another boy. DH doesn't get it but was supportive none the less.

All these boys are starting to freak me out :haha: I hope I break the cycle and find out girl next week :winkwink:

Sometimes I wonder if I really want a GIRL or just the cute stuff that comes with having a girl :dohh: my boys are sooo sweet and mommas boy I worry a girl would hate me!

daddiesgift, I worry about that if I have a boy, haha! I don't think it's just the cute stuff with a girl though, it's honestly just nice to have someone of the same sex to relate to, kwim?

Urgh, I had to wait an hour and a half for my ob appointment today. The waiting room was so packed my husband and son had to wait outside so they missed when I got called. So my husband STILL hasn't heard the heart beat or seen the baby. I got to hear it for all of 2 seconds and he didn't even tell me what the rate was. I hate my ob.

Phantom- that is part of the reason I went with a midwife this time. I couldn't stand waiting in the office for 2 hours for a 10 minute visit.

Thanks ladies!
I find out boy or girl in 8 days :happydance: I'm super excited!
Just found out today though that I have to have surgery at 23 weeks to get my gallbladder out, I've been having attacks every two weeks since the end of October so 4 all up now that have put me in hospital on morphine! It's the only thing that takes the pain away, and the pain is excrustiating worse then labour and I only had gas and air with them!
Anyway so I'm terrified about that and keeping all my bits crossed baby will be OK through the Op.

Urgh, I had to wait an hour and a half for my ob appointment today. The waiting room was so packed my husband and son had to wait outside so they missed when I got called. So my husband STILL hasn't heard the heart beat or seen the baby. I got to hear it for all of 2 seconds and he didn't even tell me what the rate was. I hate my ob.
Sorry your OB is so shitty, I have to see one at the moment ( was with MW clinic and since I have thyroid nodules they are making me see him to make sure my levels are fine, which they are ) I've never been on meds for it or anything.
I've seen this OB twice now and he's never checked for bubs heart beat its really annoying.
Is there anyway you can change?

Congratulations on team blue :blue:

I'm sure everything will be fine, try not to worry too much :hugs:

Phantom - Sorry to hear that you had to wait so long for your appointment :nope:

Misscalais - Hope everything goes well with the surgery.

Emalou - Lovely bump :D

oh my days, heartburn is killing me :wacko: I didn't suffer till around 30 weeks with DD and was manageable but tonight im in agony, havnt got any gaviscon in either :(

Rosie - Sorry to hear that you are suffering from heartburn, I suffer from it really severely, got a Doctors appointment about it tomorrow actually, have you tried drinking some milk? I have heard that works although it doesn't work for me. Hope it eases up soon for you :hugs:

its awful its it just with pregnancy you suffer or in general, the only thing I could think of was drinking milk but it hasn't helped :( tb]hink ill be calling at the shop tomorrow to stock up on some gaviscon x

So, my boobs have been killing me. :haha:

My bra was cutting into my skin, it was awful! But today hubby found me the most comfortable bra I've ever worn. It's at Walmart and it's called No Boundries (NoBo) Best Bra Ever. :haha: It's seamless and I'm sooo comfortable! And it was $5. :winkwink:

Rosie I've had heartburn to, and it was awful :(! hope it eases up soon:)

If you're from the uk Rosie (not sure if they're just a uk product though) gaviscon used to make me feel sick and gag but I've found Tums and they're great. You can have up to 7 a day but I've found they give me decent relief that I don't need more than three in an evening! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->