May Emeralds 2014! :)

Mapleroo: your only as old as you feel. Which makes me about 60 years old these days! :haha:
Ps: Where in Canada are you?

Im 29 and DH is 32. We havd been together for 13 years, but married for 1.

Well in that case I'm also 60 haha. 36 is starting to sound pretty good!
We are in rural Alberta. Moved here from Australia 10 years ago.

What brought you to Canada?

Im originally from Saskatoon, with several family members living in Alberta :)

I HATE round ligament pains!!!! Ouch!!!
Ok rant over:)

Leah~ I am so with you! I hate those pains, too! Every time I sneeze or stretch I feel them and they drive me mental.

DH and I are both 28! Been together 10 years, married for 2.

Also, my boobs feel full and heavy but when the heck do they get huge? I have waited 28 years for real boobs and the sooner they get here the better! :winkwink:

Im 22 turning 23 on november and DH is 23 turning 24 on feb....weve been married for 3 years...and yes we planned baby #2

Congratulations to the new ladies with :bfp: 's!

We've booked a private early scan for next Friday (when I'll be 7 weeks) so on the countdown already. Not really having many symptoms so hoping we'll be able to see something nice and reassuring (fingers crossed!)

I am so freaking tired. :coffee: My iron was low a few months ago (haven't checked since then) but is taking the prenatal vitamin enough? Or should I be taking iron on top of that?

I have my apt next Wed. so I'll ask my doctor then.

Mapleroo - A fellow oldie here ;). Me&DH are both 36. We've been together since we were 18, but married for only 1 year...

Lol oldies! Do we have to say our ages? :shrug: Lol.

I just turned 40, and DH is 51. Talk about sounding worse when you say it out loud. :haha:

Wahoo! Yay for oldies :happydance:

Mapleroo: your only as old as you feel. Which makes me about 60 years old these days! :haha:

Prairie girl! Where are you living now?

We wanted to access some alternative treatment for our oldest. The program was based in Utah and required us to be there 4 times a year. Seemed to make more sense to travel from Canada to USA on a regular basis as opposed to Aus to USA. My husband is Canadian so it wasn't hard for me to get residency. I LOVE it here and don't really want to move back.....although if I never had to see another snowflake again, it would be too soon:brat:

I'm 29 and DH is 34. He's been one of my best friends since I was 14 and last November we were married after a 7 year relationship. :cloud9:

hey girls :)

Lets see age... well, Im 27 (28 in 3 weeks! ) and OH is also 27.

Maleproo, Alberta is soo nice! my father, stepmom and sister are moving to Calgary on Sept. 13th!

Crysshae, 40 is not old!! Im sure you'll be one hot mama ;)

Keeping fingers crossed so far cause still no symptoms, although my boobs feel really full and slightly bigger :shrug:

hope everyone is having a great day!

Awww, Mimi. That's very sweet of you.

It's just as normal not to have symptoms as it is to have them. Every woman and pregnancy are different.

hey girls :)

Lets see age... well, Im 27 (28 in 3 weeks! ) and OH is also 27.

Maleproo, Alberta is soo nice! my father, stepmom and sister are moving to Calgary on Sept. 13th!

Crysshae, 40 is not old!! Im sure you'll be one hot mama ;)

Keeping fingers crossed so far cause still no symptoms, although my boobs feel really full and slightly bigger :shrug:

hope everyone is having a great day!

I agree, Alberta is beautiful. Bit of everything here....well except for an ocean:haha: Love Calgary! We are huge Calgary Flames fans (even though we live closer to Edmonton)

Mapleroo - A fellow oldie here ;). Me&DH are both 36. We've been together since we were 18, but married for only 1 year...

I just turned 40, and DH is 51. Talk about sounding worse when you say it out loud. :haha:

We wanted to access some alternative treatment for our oldest. The program was based in Utah and required us to be there 4 times a year. Seemed to make more sense to travel from Canada to USA on a regular basis as opposed to Aus to USA. My husband is Canadian so it wasn't hard for me to get residency. I LOVE it here and don't really want to move back.....although if I never had to see another snowflake again, it would be too soon:brat:

I'm now all the way east, in Halifax :) we don't get half the snow of the prairies, which is nice, but we get a lot of slush.

Canada is a lovely country to live in :) have you seen much of the country?

ohh bumpin, Ive been to Halifax, very beautiful place :)

glad you dont get the snow like we do!

I'm now all the way east, in Halifax :) we don't get half the snow of the prairies, which is nice, but we get a lot of slush.

Canada is a lovely country to live in :) have you seen much of the country?

Ooh I would love to go out that way. I grew up watching Anne of Green Gables and so have always wanted to see Eastern Canada. The furthest I've been out that direction is Winnipeg. And that was just to drive there to pick something up and come straight back home again. My husband has relatives in BC so we have been there are few times and I could move there in a heartbeat, plus it's not near as cold!

The only thing I like about slush, is it means Spring is on its way!

me: 23
Oh: 25
Been together 5 years
Dd: 3.7 years :)
Pregnant with number two: 4.3 weeks :)

Wow, I have lot's of catching up to do :shock:

Ttclou - My Midwife appointment went great thank you, I have posted an update about it in my parenting journal if you would like to have a look :thumbup:

Teacup - Like you say, we don't mind as long as baby is healthy but we would love a girl this time :cloud9:

Crysshae, JLeeCT, Lilly12, Jalanis22 - Welcome to the thread and Congratulations. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Phoenix - Hope everything works out for you, I'm sure it will do :hugs:

ShanandBoc - I'm 24 and OH is 40 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"