May Emeralds 2014! :)

Hannah - Ouch! That doesn't sound nice at all..how did you manage that? :shock:

Ouch! I've never burned mine that bad, but I sure hate it when I burn it at all! Yes, how did you do that? Pizza? It's the worst!

I finish work the have a time space of 20 mins to eat(i am starving)and get changed bought a microwave hotdog! Completely wanted mustard! (I don't even like it :/) And was in such a rush I bite it straight from the microwave! :( and bang blistered and hung off :/ so gross!

And I have my first ever coldsore! :cry:

Leah~ I am so with you! I hate those pains, too! Every time I sneeze or stretch I feel them and they drive me mental.

DH and I are both 28! Been together 10 years, married for 2.

Also, my boobs feel full and heavy but when the heck do they get huge? I have waited 28 years for real boobs and the sooner they get here the better! :winkwink:

The only time my boobs got any bigger during all 3 of my pregnancies, was when my milk came in after they were born. Although my friend whose due in December went up 2 cup sizes pretty early on. It's not quite all its cracked up to be lol

I finish work the have a time space of 20 mins to eat(i am starving)and get changed bought a microwave hotdog! Completely wanted mustard! (I don't even like it :/) And was in such a rush I bite it straight from the microwave! :( and bang blistered and hung off :/ so gross!

And I have my first ever coldsore! :cry:

Oh no. I hope both of those heal quickly.

Thanks Hun! Then straight after I done it i realised I was gonna be late to pick up my 4 year old :/! Ahhh! Today's not my day!

Hannah - Sorry to hear that hun, sounds so painful! Hope your blister and cold sore heal quick! :hugs:

Anthe throwing up has begun. :dohh: Urgh. It's a lot harder with a toddler who steals my Kleenex and rips it up into tiny pieces and tries to get into the vomit bucket.

Hey all! Due may 3 with baby #2... My DD just turned 2 in July.
I haven't aught up with the thread yet but can't wait to chat!

Hey all! Due may 3 with baby #2... My DD just turned 2 in July.
I haven't aught up with the thread yet but can't wait to chat!

Welcome Squeeker! :happydance:

Is anyone going to find out the sex of their baby at 20 weeks? Also have you all told family/friends yet?

OH and I haven't told anyone, we're keeping it secret until 12 weeks, but it's very hard! I'm so excited and really want to tell everyone!

I thought I would want to find out the sex of the baby, but we think we will keep it a surprise. I also heard that it makes you push better in labour when you don't know what you're getting! :haha: Not sure how much truth is in that.

I am finding out :)! I told my mum and dad yesterday and my sister today :)

I wouldn't say it makes you push any better, but it certainly heightens your emotions when baby final makes an appearance. we did not find out with G, and to be honest, I didn't have a thought for gender until after he was born. hubby got that moment to say " it's a -" and it was wonderful,but there is still a lot of pros to knowing as well.

I don't know what we're going to do this time.

Sorry I still haven't updated! Wedding is in 10 days and only my mom, his mom, and our 2 best friends know I'm pregnant! I've been running around like a mad woman and am paying for it today!

I'm totally finding out what our sweet pea is. We already have names so I want to call him/her by name :)

Also, y'all don't feel old! My mom was 34 and my dad was 63 when I was conceived!

I think we're going to find out the gender too.. I'm just too impatient lol

Got my first midwife appointment in 2 weeks for bloodwork etc :)

Glad to be having a may or June baby , love those months!

Will definitely be finding out, with my son i found out at 15 weeks, but they can do them from 14 so will probably go then x

Phantom - Hope your morning sickness eases up soon.

Squeeker - Hello :wave:

Welcome to the thread, you have the same EDD as me :happydance:

Teacup - We will be finding out the sex of our baby at our 20 weeks scan, we have told close family and friends :blush:

oh yea, Im for sure finding out! lol, I dont do well with surprises. Plus I really want to get the room done and have little accents in greens or purples ;)

SO far, Ive told my parents, OH parents, my best friend, a coworker (shes like a mother to me) and 2 of my sisters.

Still need to tell the rest of the family and our friends but that's not going to be before 12 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->