May Emeralds 2014! :)

i wouldnt worry about not feeling movements i know someone who didnt feel anything until 22 weeks!

i was going to ask about it hannah but emalou90 needs it more than me :D

Depends on the sizes :)
I could always post it to you if it doesn't fit me? Haha.
Sharing and caring :hugs:

RIGHT GIRLS
My OH changed his mind, we are finding out the gender on Christmas Eve, well we'll have it put in an envelope and open on Christmas morning :) <3

Pink or blue!!!! :pink: :blue:

sounds giid, i was thinking the same thing it depends what size medium is lol
yay go you!

Hahah! I'm like 14-16 but I have massive hips :haha:

I have more somewhere (I'm just sorting stuff out) when I was like 6 weeks pregnant I was desperate to start buying stuff so I bought loads of maternity stuff from mothercare all non refundable :haha:

Eeeeeek! Are you?! All I've had is girl guesses haha. I'm sure I'll update you all Boxing Day or Christmas Day evening x

zoeys finding out today aswell!!! so exciting all these gender reveals!

HALF WAY!!!!!!! :D its gone so fast!!!! 10 days till next scan! must get my 4d one booked soon too! x

happy 20weeks Rosie :)!

I've got my scan tomorrow! so excited:)

well we had the scan and after a bit of prodding baby woke up and told us she was a girl :pink: :happydance:

now to keep it a secret irl from everyone until xmas day!

Yay magic!! That's awesome sweetie, congrats on your girly! :hugs:

congrats on team pink!!! the girls are catching up now! have fun shopping!!! x

Congratulations, Magic!! Finding out the gender is so exciting! Was that what you were expecting?

Amour - I just have to say that it is so cool your having your scan on Christmas Eve. I couldn't think of a better day to find out! It's the perfect Christmas present!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->