May Emeralds 2014! :)

Nope we arent finding out this time, we did with DD and really want that surprise at birth with #2

:)

Welcome all the new ladies!

Sorry for those who started with MS. Boo :(

Leah - What an exciting but tiresome time it must be for you! Please try to rest as much as you can in between things. My doc said, "you should rest when you feel pain in your groins".

We haven't talked with DH, but since I'm not good with waiting, I guess at least I'll be finding out the sex ;). Like Mimi, I'd also want to add some girl/boy accents to the room.

And shhhh, apart from me, dh and a very close friend, only the bnb ladies know that we're expecting :-$

There is one thing confusing me. My cycles are about a week longer than the average 28 days - so about 33-35 days. Does this mean when I go for a scan I may be dated a week behind what I think I am? :shrug: Because if I ovulated a week later than a normal cycle, then my baby will be a weeks growth behind wouldn't it?

Teacup, I'd let your ob know, especially if you know when you ovulated. your ob May wish to change your due date, because a week is a big deal, when deciding if induction is necessary. since I know, my due date is calculated from my ovulation.

Yes let them calculate due date by ovulation.
Let them know when you had your + opk!
They might calculate from the last day you had a + opk.

I agree with bumpin,

I have a 29 day cycle but ovulated late on CD18. I will for sure mention this during 1st appointment to make sure about dating.

I really don't what dates to go by either.. I know when Ovulated but am going by my last day of last period.. My cycles normally 28 days but I added 6 days as I was late the month before (we were ttc) I got my bfp at 8dpo by the dates I'm using at the moment :/ what would you use?

They do tell you to go from the first day of your last period.

But should I subtract the 6 days I added on for that month? When I'm normally regular? So confusing

They either go by your ovulation (day you conceived) date or the FIRST day of your last period.

Here's a due date calculator.

https://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-due-date-calculator

(if you go from the first day of last period, that'd be counted as day 1 of your pregnancy, if you go by ovulation day that'd be counted as 2 weeks pregnant, so first day of last period would only be correct if you'd ovulate on day 15 in a month with 30 days)

They either go by your ovulation (day you conceived) date or the FIRST day of your last period.

(if you go from the first day of last period, that'd be counted as day 1 of your pregnancy, if you go by ovulation day that'd be counted as 2 weeks pregnant, so first day of last period would only be correct if you'd ovulate on day 15 in a month with 30 days)

Hey lilly have u missed your af yet? Jus wondering lol

Nope, lines getting darker though and AF is due Friday.
You? When's your AF due?

This due date calculator on the NHS website is the most accurate one I can find, it uses your average cycle length aswell as first day of last period.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/pages/due-date-calculator.aspx

The baby center one says I'm due May 15th, but the NHS one says I'm due May 19th (which makes more sense since I ovulated 4 days later than an average cycle).

Nope, lines getting darker though and AF is due Friday.
You? When's your AF due?

My AF is due tomorrow...i did a cheapie and it was darker than the other cheapies from previous days. I went to the store and i was going to buy more tests but im like NO! Im already preggo, if its meant to be, it will.

image.jpg

My bloat is not going away! T-minus 10 days till wedding!

Hey maybe its twins lol its a big bump for 6 wks almost 7..sometimes i get bloated then unbloat lol

Yay thats what my bump looks like - i feel massive. How we going to hide it another 5 weeks!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->