May Emeralds 2014! :)

Phantom, can you call your Dr and ask him/her? That's strange, I don't think I've heard of any Ontario places that won't tell you anything... anyone that I know has been told gender during...

my hospital don't tell the gender either, I had to do it private.

Hannah - I'm glad to hear that your scan went well :D

Phantom - I'm so sorry to hear about your scan experience, how weird that they wouldn't tell you anything? :wacko: :(

As for me, we are team blue! Our second little Prince :happydance:

Meet Jayden George :blue:

Attachments

• JaydenGeorgeWrigley3.jpg
    JaydenGeorgeWrigley3.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 4
  • JaydenGeorgeWrigley2.jpg
    JaydenGeorgeWrigley2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 4
  • JaydenGeorgeWrigley.jpg
    JaydenGeorgeWrigley.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 4
We were going to wait until Christmas Day to reveal our gender but I just didn't have the willpower :blush:

I think I caught a glimpse of what looke like a potty shot. If I'm right, i didn't see any bits. I'll have to wait though.

I'd never be able to wait till Christmas day :haha:!

Sorry phantom :( that must be gutting.

Congrats to others :)
Mines at 8:30am tomorrow, fingers crossed we see the boy or girl bits!!
Won't be telling you guys until Christmas Day ;-)

Mine's at 10:00am tomorrow but not opening our present until Christmas Day! And keeping it a secret from the rest of the world though. ;)

:haha:

I can't! Haha! I promised DH, lol. As we are planning this to be our last, he wants to keep the sex/name a secret until I give birth!

I think only my family will know as obviously they're going to notice an influx of pink/blue baby bits in our room but hopefully I won't mess up by accidentally slipping he/she anywhere. Going to have to be extra mindful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->