May Emeralds 2014! :)

Merry Christmas everyone!!!! 3.5 hours to the reveal...
:happydance::xmas9::happydance:

Merry Christmas! Congrats on team pink. Can't wait to hear what the others are!

Merry Christmas ladies and bumps! :D

We had a very nice morning starting at 6:40am, haha. Tori loved all of Santa's presents! And we had our very special surprise! There were tons of tears and hugs and we could not be more pleased!

Time to start... SHOPPING!!! :happydance:

congrats on team pink ema :)!
Shannon, glad you are so happy! :)
everyone have a lovely day :)!

IT'S A GIRL!!! :pink:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 7
All girls!

It's funny but the first part of the month is almost ALL boys, then ALL girls through the middle...wonder what the last bit will be

Congrats to everyone finding the gender today!

I hope you all spend a better, happier Christmas than me. I got food poisoning last night. It was terrifying, at some point I seriously thought I was going to die because my heart was beating at a very irregular rhythm.
But I'm all good today. Exhausted and still a bit dehydrated, but good. Baby's moving too, which is very reassuring.
Shoul've gone to the hospital but in the midst of it all I never seriously thought about it... Just wanted it to be over.

Merry Christmas everyone! Just wanted to add to the team pink, we're having twin girls due May 2nd :)

Congratulations on the girls :)!

I can't sleep! Been up all night with blocked nose and ears :( I hate being ill

Me too Hannah! I started a sore throat 2 days ago and while that's died down, I've got full blown coughs, sniffles and stuffy head. Poor LO caught it too. :(

Feel better! :hugs:

Awww babe! I feel your pain 100% I have the exact same! Just been sick :( but not proper sick, Ava had it a couple of days before and I'm doing everything she did :(

Hope you all feel better too. Xx

Congrats to all the pink :pink: bumps!!! 10 days left until I find out myself!! :happydance:

Look after yourselves Hannah and x_amour!! :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->