May Emeralds 2014! :)

sorry everyone had been ill. i got food poisoning a few weeks ago so i know how awful it is. :hugs:

i hope everyone had a good christmas

the gender reveal went well, everyone is excited for us and very happy :happydance:

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Congrats on all the team pinks!

I worry a little that I haven't felt baby move yet. Maybe once or twice. I checked heart rate this morning and was able to find it straight away. Guess she's not as strong as my boys were at this point :shrug: I'm also concerned that she doesn't seem to be moving up any. Heart beat is still doing at panty line.

I know its rude to ask :) but what has everyone gained so far? Me five pounds! I feel like its more around 30 though. My breasts went from DD to H, my OH took a casual pic of me the other day and it was insane how fat my face looks!! My stomach also looked chubby instead of round :nope: I haven't been eating the best so I should really try from now on!

daddiesgift, I wouldn't be worried about movement too much, it's still pretty early! And about 5-6lbs. :flow:

I've no idea what I gained so far... It was 5-6lbs at my last appointment two weeks ago, then I'm sure I gained some more, but with the sickness yesterday I think I might have lost some weight... My bump does look smaller than two days ago.

Fleur - Sorry to hear about the food poisoning, hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Blue - Congratulations on double team pink :pink: :happydance:

I have gained 8lbs (last checked at 18 weeks) which is exactly on target for my pre-pregnancy weight.

I do not want to weigh myself for a couple of weeks now though! I'm sure I'll have put on a couple of pounds more than I should have over Christmas so I'll give it a week or two to even out again ;)

I usually don't gain anything till 20 weeks then I gain 40 pounds from 20 weeks till birth :haha: :dohh: so I guess I feel five pounds already may be a bad sign for me :haha: thankfully I can just make a New Years resolution to eat better and be more active :winkwink:

I've gained about 16lbs :shock: I'm actually kinda happy with that, I gained double that by now with Ava! :/

I have no idea how much I've gained because I don't know what I started at. But I know that I lost 2 lbs this last month.

Still waiting for my doctor to call with my scan results. :nope:

Oh phantom sorry it's not been a nice experience. It's such a shame!

You ladies that don't know are lucky! I'm weighed in at every single appointment I have and told how much I've gained! And also warned to not gain as much as last time :haha:

I've been warned not to gain as much as last time :/ I gained by the stone last time :/ Uhoh

I had put on 10 lbs by my 16 week appt and 15 at my 20. I put on 40 total with DS. My job requires a fair deal of physical activity and I find when I can't do it I put on the weight very quickly. On the plus side after going back to work with DS I lost it just as quickly.

I've put on about 10lb, well that was before Xmas it's probably a lot more now!!

As feeling a little anxious so had a quick go on the Doppler this morning. Managed to hear the HB for a few seconds before lil wriggler swam away so much better now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->