May Emeralds 2014! :)

Baby is wiggling so much she's making me feel a bit sicky!! Haha I don't miss that feeling.

Brushing my teeth is turning into Russian roulette, will it make me sick today or won't it? Only one way to find out:D

When I'd feel sick brushing teeth I'd just skip brushing my tongue and use little to no tooth paste. Seems its the taste of the toothpaste that makes me feel like puking! :haha:

I'm pretty sure I felt baby moving for a good ten minutes yesterday while I was laying on the couch! I hope it gets more frequent from here on out!

I don't brush my teeth until after 10am otherwise I throw up this pregnancy xx

Seriously cannot believe admin closed that obvious troll thread after I said troll. "Pregnant?"
I contacted them ages ago and got no reply! The thread was in the wrong place anyway.
Vent over haha.

So we got engaged :cloud9:
OH prosed on Christmas day it was such a shock.
Here's the dress I got for our family engagement meal, feeling huge but blah better to look pregnant and flaunt bump then try and cover it and just look fat. :shrug:

Attachments

• 1510869_716843651673981_1840476845_n.jpg
    1510869_716843651673981_1840476845_n.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 14
So excited for you Lorna, such a gorgeous ring too. :D
And you look great, your bump is adorable.

You have such a definite bump! You don't look fat at all! Congrats on your engagement

Thanks everyone :)
I just feel huge, I have gained 12lb already

Emalou - You and me both haha and that's my plan, I did start Slimming World just before I found out I was pregnant, I know it's safe to do during pregnancy but I thought it would be better if I quit and then started again after baby is born :D

Maybe_baby - Congratulations on your Engagement! :cloud9:

Love your bump! :D

Thanks girls it was such a shock but I am over the moon although we won't be getting married until 2017:haha:
We will have been together 10years, 3 years engaged :)

Emalou - You and me both haha and that's my plan, I did start Slimming World just before I found out I was pregnant, I know it's safe to do during pregnancy but I thought it would be better if I quit and then started again after baby is born :D

That's it!
Everyone will put on weight differently so I'm not stressing too much :thumbup:
Then back to properly healthy eating as soon as baby is born!

I'm starting healthy eating after Christmas otherwise I'm gonna end up the size of a house eating takeaways :blush:

Emalou - I'm totally with you there! :D

Hannah - Good plan :D

Amour - Happy 22 weeks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back