May Emeralds 2014! :)

After a few days off for Xmas my hips and back were feeling well rested.
Back to work today and bang, killer soreness and can hardly walk :(
WHAT AM I GOING TO DOOOOO -drama queen.
Physio on Tuesday which all I can do is hope they give me a crutch for my bad days!
Do you reckon you can just ask for one? I'm sure it would do me the world of good for when I can hardly put a leg in front of the other.

Sorry to moan ladies!

Phantom: any update?

Emalou: I get really bad pain in my tailbone, caused by SI joint movement... only relief I've gotten is from a chiropractor...

I hit my toe while opening the door the other day and it ripped off my big toe nail :(
Hurts so bad I can barely walk!

:hugs: That is so sore :(
Ice pack and rest it up for a bit as it's probably bruised too :(

Emalou - I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Lilly - Ouch! That sounds painful! :(

Getting nervous over here! I had that nasty bug on Sunday/Monday last week. Didnt start eating substance until prob Wednesday.. STILL haven't gone to the bathroom! Started taking fiber 3 days ago (which typically works for me!), and went to pharmacist Sat night who gave me stool softener and prune juice. STILL nada. I was on zofran earlier this week so that did it. Any tip, tricks or suggestions!?!?

I will try anything at this point! I just did warm prune juice (EWW), warm water with lemon, oatmeal, cereal with MILK (im lactose intolerant lol), just made coffee, looking for "roughage" items in fridge and more colace. Once I go, I prob wont stop!!! lol

I felt my baby boy move Friday for the first time @ 21w3d! Finally!

Gaves, apple juice has always helped me.

Glad you finally feel something. Same here. It went from maybe thats it, to her kicking the crap out of me! Every morning and bedtime. DH felt her the other night too!! Its such a strange and amazing feeling!!!

Glad you finally feel something. Same here. It went from maybe thats it, to her kicking the crap out of me! Every morning and bedtime. DH felt her the other night too!! Its such a strange and amazing feeling!!!

Everyone keeps telling me I will be annoyed by it after a while- especially when I'm trying to sleep, but I don't know. It's hard for me to imagine that I won't be amazed by it every single time.

Gaves - That is exactly how I was after I had the bug, I just waited it out until I could use the bathroom again, it was so painful!

I never really got annoyed by movements but sometimes for sure it made it hard to get comfortable in bed! Or even sitting really I'd have legs and feet stretched out in my ribs it would hurt so I'd always have to sit reclined a little. But I was never really woke up by movements that I couldn't stop by just rolling over. Sometimes the movements gave me motion sickness :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->