May Emeralds 2014! :)

I just can't wait to have all the baby things out, I've put everything I have bought in the loft hahhah!

I can't stop thinking about what I'm having ahhhh!

I have yet to convince my OH that it's time we go shopping for baby things. We at least need a few newborn pjs.

I feel like I'm about to burst! I seem to have had a growth spurt, but my skin hasn't catched up yet... So uncomfortable!

Yay, it's v-day! Except my midwife didn't update my EDD. Or rather, she did, but instead of putting May 5th, she wrote May 10th in my files, even though baby measured one week older.

I chose to work. I put too much time and money into getting where I am to give it up. I work almost full time (90%) but will only work part time (60%) after Mat leave. I love my job, and I actually enjoy the break from full time parenting. it also makes daddy be that much more hands on :)

I'm exactly the same way. I love my career and am able to clearly separate work and home so that they provide a break to each other. My DH enjoys being at home and has the luxury to pick his hours around mine and spend lots of time with DS. It has worked out really well so far.

I went to my family doctor today and she told me my placenta is low-lying. I wonder why my OB never mentioned that? Is it not important?

Phantom, only if it doesn't move up as then it can develop into placenta previa. I had a low lying placenta when I was 13 weeks but it moved up at my last scan at 21 weeks. They definitely should have mentioned though.

It depends..
It can be just low or TOO low.

My placenta was on the lower end with Aleena and is now on the higher end with Layla.
Both are normal.
As long as it's not too low :)
I'm sure they would have said something if it was a concern!

I'm married to a man that tries to gain weight and can't so no sympathy weight gain here :haha: he has gotten much bigger since we've gotten married although a 27 year old would be bigger than an 18 year old :haha:

I have a budding American football wide receiver as a hubby!! So he's gaining, muscle mass ATM. :haha:

Woke up from a dream where I got to pick out 2 free handbags at Coach. What a nightmare. :lol:

Oh pregnancy dreams.

I think if it was concerning that it was TOO low they would have for sure said something.

I'd love to get a Warm Milk diaper bag but yeah, don't think it will happen. This one is so pretty!

You know what our diaper bag is? A lightening McQueen backpack. Now that's faaaaancy :haha:

Don't think I'm gonna bother with a diaper bag. I have a 10 yr old black messenger bag from Gap that's probably gonna last forever and will do the job.

my oh is currently grumpy and demanded a bowl of plain rice and the bbq sauce (it tastes gross) :rofl:

i thought i was the pregnant one :rofl:

HAHAHA, Magic, my hubby has all the preggo cravings here too! Hs usually trying to convince me that we need to eat ice cream!

Happy v day :kiss:

Magic that is so funny! My dad feels sick when I'm pregnant but not the boyfriend weirdly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->