May Emeralds 2014! :)

Magic - Glad to hear that everything went well at your scan :)

Gaves - That's great! Hope you had a lovely afternoon :D

gaves - how marvelous! Enjoy your massage!!!

lilly - sounds tough. Kids do learn to sleep eventually so hopefully you'll get bit of a break soon.

I... Feel very pregnant today, haha. I swear bumpy had a growth spurt overnight or something.
I'm feeling very heavy and definitely not as agile as before.

Shannon I woke up at 23weeks and my belly had grew over night haha!
one more day until vday for you!

Only 9 more hours, can't wait! :D
Gosh, almost 3rd trimester. This pregnancy is flying by.

eek not long! it defiantly is flying by:) I can remember following your ttc journal, you started one and got your bfp that month haha! same with me, started a journal and got my bfp same month:)!
is tori excited to be a big sister :)?

eek not long! it defiantly is flying by:) I can remember following your ttc journal, you started one and got your bfp that month haha! same with me, started a journal and got my bfp same month:)!

Haha, it was a short journal. :lol:

Oh yes, she can't wait. Baby is already SO much apart of her life. She always says good morning, goodnight, gives bump hugs and kisses... And high fives and knuckle bumps, lol.

Haha, it was a short journal. :lol:

Oh yes, she can't wait. Baby is already SO much apart of her life. She always says good morning, goodnight, gives bump hugs and kisses... And high fives and knuckle bumps, lol.

was a very short journal :haha:!
eek that's so adorable :)

This pregnancy for me is going very very slow!

My first slept with us till he was two then we moved him and his brother who was also sleeping with us to a shared room and they've both done great! Although my youngest had just NOW started sleeping through the night. I'm glad to have my kids so close together since I haven't gotten use to what real sleep feels like its not that big of a transition with new baby :haha: with my first I was a walking zombie now I'm a fully functional zombie :winkwink:

We bought a swing today, our first purchase. DS had fun pushing his doll in it.

Attachments

• swing.jpg
    swing.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 6
Cute Phantom!

I pretty much have bought everything baby needs already! Tomorrow we get a swing for cheap and I just need some diaper inserts. Felt like I needed to get everything at once I guess :haha:

Love that swing, Phantom! I want to get this swing but ugh! Almost $200. I think it'd be worth it though.

I have bought... Nothing. :(

Turns out I'm not having to give my car up! Thank goodness.
I was worried it wouldn't pass Mot, it's damaged from an accident where everyone fled the scene.
So we worked out money, still haven't decided if I'm going back to work or not after this baby as either way we'll have just OH's income, mine would only cover childcare.
Getting things straight in my head now is making me feel a lot less stressed :)

Phantom - Love the swing! :D

Emalou - That's great that you don't have to give your car up now, yay! :)

X_amour- I've never seen one of those before!

Emalou- good news about your car! I stay at home for the exact reason that childcare for two now three kids would cost more than what I'd make! I also think the beginning years of a child's life should be spent at home, when they start school would be an excellent time to go back to work! I'm lucky where I'm a registered in home daycare so I get to stay at home with my children and still make money while teaching and socializing them. I know some families can't afford a stay at home parent but doing the daycare and taking care of the babies make me so sad for the moms and babies :nope:

I'm a stay at home mom too. Manitoba has some government control on daycare so if I needed to work then I could make some profit but I'd have to get a job in town. It's a very, very small town so jobs are limited. However, we have been able to make it work, living off of one income. We are thinking of going back to Ontario and I know daycare would cost more than I would make there.

I've bought nearly everything I think but everytime I start listing what I need the list just gets bigger and bigger Hahha!

I've nearly got everything! only need to get the little bits and bobs :)

we are no were near ready we have to buy loads but we have to buy stuff slowly because of money.

i love the pic of the lo with the swing cute

X_amour- I've never seen one of those before!

Emalou- good news about your car! I stay at home for the exact reason that childcare for two now three kids would cost more than what I'd make! I also think the beginning years of a child's life should be spent at home, when they start school would be an excellent time to go back to work! I'm lucky where I'm a registered in home daycare so I get to stay at home with my children and still make money while teaching and socializing them. I know some families can't afford a stay at home parent but doing the daycare and taking care of the babies make me so sad for the moms and babies :nope:

I couldn't agree more my love.
I spent 2.5 years with My daughter at home and really want to do it again with this one! We will make a decision I'm sure but staying at home will be my first option.

A. Go to work, don't see kids, have no money.
B. Stay at home, see kids, have no money.
:haha: my clear choices right there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->