May Emeralds 2014! :)

Haha! 9:15 at night, bam, need pancakes. Make pancakes. Happy.

In Quebec there are daycare centers that only cost $7/day, so I could go back to work, but we've decided I would stay at home instead. All my previous jobs have made me miserable, stressed, and underappreciated... Being a "full-time mommy" is a much more fulfilling option, plus OH has a well-paid job so it's not like we'll struggle without my contribution.

we couldnt afford for me to stay at home full time with DD but only went back 2 days a week and my parents have her the other two days im so happy ive been able to spend so much time with her, and looking forward to doing the same again this time too, weve just received a letter confirming a place for her at school nursery 5 afternoons a week starting the week after she turns 3, i cry everytime i think about it im going to miss her so much x

weve today ordered the last of the things i needed too, ive ordered replacment seat cover and hood etc for my sola pram, the carrycot and overnight mattress and his coming home outfit too. We will be decorating his room this coming weekend and getting that together then its just a case of getting his clothes washed etc and hospital bag!

have my 24 week midwife appt on wednesday so should get my matb1 form and only have 7 weeks left at work! looking forward to spending some quality time with DD before she heads off to nursery and baby comes :) xx

Who said pancakes? Now I want pancakes!! I've gained 5 pounds in the past 4 weeks so pancakes are the last thing I need right now. Especially since I chowed on a tortilla bake over lunch. Yes, it was full of veggies, but it was also full of cheese and a mayonnaise-based sauce. LOL

Quick update as I'm avoiding my revision :(
I'm Viable as of Friday past :happydance:
Kicks are really painful at times and SPD is agony but hey ho, it's all fun and games :)
Here was me at 24+1

Attachments

• 1520733_725946857430327_235822778_n.jpg
    1520733_725946857430327_235822778_n.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 3
Lovely bumps!
Shannon, your daughter is so cute, aw

My OH has gained more than I did :haha:
And he said he wouldn't do a sympathetic pregnancy...

oh has sympathetic symptoms too xD

heartburn, craving and he gets grumpy easily :rofl:

I guess we are lucky in a sense as we kept hold of everything of Tyler's as we knew we wanted our babies close together, so we don't have to buy much at all :)

Love the bump pics ladies! :D

I chose to work. I put too much time and money into getting where I am to give it up. I work almost full time (90%) but will only work part time (60%) after Mat leave. I love my job, and I actually enjoy the break from full time parenting. it also makes daddy be that much more hands on :)

I'm married to a man that tries to gain weight and can't so no sympathy weight gain here :haha: he has gotten much bigger since we've gotten married although a 27 year old would be bigger than an 18 year old :haha:

I just ate 1.5 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and a cup of chocolate milk :haha:

What a coincidence, haha. I just a PB&J sandwich too! With goldfish though. :haha:

I like pb&j but I dont necessarily ever need them till this pregnancy and now I eat one every few days! I never think about chocolate milk either till now and for some reason I cant eat my sandwich without one :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->