May Emeralds 2014! :)

Happy v day ladies!
Next week for me. Again still in pain, so bad I was in tears last night, hubby had to walk me to bed, tuck me in and kiss me goodnight before bedtime, really feeling sorry for myself.

No more work until Monday though so that's good. Amelia's birthday on Monday but we're going to attempt a shopping trip in Birmingham - you watch I don't end up in an electric scooter for the day!! If I had a big bump I'd understand, but I don't, so its literally the the fact all my muscles at shot and need support. Bah!

Apart from that, pregnancy is great again x

v day :dance:!

midwife appointment went well, everything is fine, I'm measuring a week behind :)

ema - I'm sorry you're having so much pain.

nic - congrats on a good appointment. Glad the baby is doing well. :)

Congrats to all those who have reached V-day! Can't believe there are May babies already at that point.

afm - finding out the gender today and the u/s results. I haven't gotten a call from the office so I'm assuming nothing horrible was found on the scan.

if my oh tried to convince me to eat icecream i wouldnt mind

but trying to convince me to try plain rce and bbq is gross :rofl:

Hey Ladies!

I seem to keep taking long breaks from BnB. I was reading back and I'm a little confused. What is v-day?

Ahh, that makes sense. Thanks!

I read about some pregnancy dreams in here, too. I had a dream that I gave birth to a puppy, and was BREASTFEEDING it. Haha, seriously! The worst part was that I recognized it to be a puppy, and everyone treated it as though they were looking at a regular baby boy. Wacky!

In the next couple of weeks us may girls will start to have less then 100 days :) ahhhh! Xx

hannah thats my next "milestone" single digits!!!

had midwife appt today she had a trainee in with her 1st day of placement i was 2nd patient, well the poor girl couldnt find babys heartbeat 20 mins of looking it took until i said try at the very top and angle down (i wasnt freaked because i could feel him moving) but i dont think the midwife and trainee were convinced!

im also measuring 2 weeks ahead :O x

Oooo and i only have 17 days left at work 6 weeks 2days that is :D :D

I have a qurstion for anyone on your 2nd, 3rd, 4th babies: How close to your due date did you give birth?

My daughter was born 9 days early after basically scratching her way out :lol: 12 days before my due date I told OH I could feel her fingers rubbing against me and a couple of hours later my waters broke so I like to joke that she broke the membranes. Ended up being induced a couple of days later since labour didn't start on its own.

I wonder if it has any relation to when subsequent babies arrive :)

Im first was born at exactly 37 weeks and my second was born at 38+6 weeks. So both before my due date THANK GOD. I have this fear about going over due dates. So since my second was a little later than my first I hope this baby isnt waaaay late. The birth center wont let me go over 41 anyways, well they will but I have to give birth at the hospital not the center which means water birth is out. Sooo heres to hoping I dont go over 41!

I have a qurstion for anyone on your 2nd, 3rd, 4th babies: How close to your due date did you give birth?

I had DD by EMCS at 40+2 but I was in early labor 40+1. They induced me due to preeclampsia though to help speed things along.

G was a week late, but I had prodromal contractions for 3 weeks. little beast arrived 4 hours before our scheduled induction!

I went into labour with my son at 40+4 weeks though I was in early labour from his due date.

Found out the gender today. Add another one to TEAM PINK!!!

My mother is unresponsive in critical care right now. :cry: I can't stop crying. The grief is overwhelming. I hate my son seeing me cry and I the that this sweet little girl has to live in a body that's full of sorrow. :cry:

congrats on team pink Starry Night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->