May Emeralds 2014! :)

I never nested with G. I was too sick! he was overdue by 6 days, but I had 3 weeks of prodromal labour. we scheduled his induction for the Monday at 9 am... he arrived said Monday at 5 am...

because I WANT this baby to come a bit late ( mostly to avoid her coming on her brothers birthday, or me being in the hospital for his birthday) I think she's going to come early. just to be contradictory.

Michael was 3 days overdue but I was in early labor at 40 weeks, I hope this baby comes on its own ands I don't need induced, terrifies me.

I nested with Michael, started at 30+ weeks and cleaned non stop until he was here:haha:

My bump is still really low and hard, movements are less frequent but then picks up at random times still not the way he was. Going to call the MW in the morning.
6 days until the last trimester!

Got to see our little girl again today jumping around. Finally got the correct spine shot so we are good to go! She was sucking her thumb and everything, so funny. :cloud9:

As expected I need to add in more gym time and less food.. A little ahead of where I should be! Ugh!!:dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1
x_amour - I hope you get to have your VBAC! It's beyond shitty that some doctors will refuse to do it even when there's no actual need for a c-section. Do you know anyone apart from your husband who could be there to argue on your behalf? There are doulas, but I know they can be expensive... And fathers, well, they tend to be a mess when their OH is in labour :haha:

I have a feeling this little boy is going to come out early...

x_amour - I hope you get to have your VBAC! It's beyond shitty that some doctors will refuse to do it even when there's no actual need for a c-section. Do you know anyone apart from your husband who could be there to argue on your behalf? There are doulas, but I know they can be expensive... And fathers, well, they tend to be a mess when their OH is in labour :haha:

Unfortunately not. Not too many doulas in my area. Found one but she was stupid expensive. DH is incredibly supportive thankfully as the EMCS and post partum were incredible traumatic for him as well so he's going to be my main voice. It'll be devastating if I go into labor and my OB is out of town and I have one of the "absolutely" not OBs. 4/6 though, while 3 grudgingly, maybe the odds will be slightly in my favor. Joking around with bump to come sometime Monday-Friday, lol.

-----

Oooh! On the plus side it's midnight! Officially double digits for meee! :D

thanks! I figured out was time to put up a picture of him that reflects that he's not a baby anymore :( so sad: my little man is growing up

Bumpin - Thank you, it's definitely not long to wait now until we will be on baby watch, eeeeks! :happydance:

Amour - Glad to hear that everything went well at your appointment.

Gaves - Lovely scan pic :cloud9:

Tyler was 9 days overdue so I'm hoping I don't have to wait that long with Jayden! :haha:

Both of mine were before due date, which was fine by me as I was so incomfortable then I couldnt imagine going over my due date! I hope this one does not go over my due date as the birth center Im going to wont take you if you are 41 weeks + :nope: so I dont even want to risk that as im driving 1.5 hours for all my appointments just so I can give birth there, if they end up saying I have to go to hospital Im going to be pissed as theres one 15 minutes from me :haha:

Ive been feeling weird lately. Nervous maybe, with my first I had these pains but since it was my first I just thought it was normal pregnancy pains but when OB checked I was put on the...hmm machine that checks contractions and heart rate... I forget the name. And they were real contractions! So Im hoping these are just braxton hicks ones but Im going to ask mw at my next appointment. I also wake up with my cervix hurting and feeling super heavy below. Is that "crotch lightening?" :haha: So Im feeling its a little early to be having some of the issues Ive been having, then again this is my third baby in three years so maybe my body is just about to poop out on me :haha:

Ive also been feeling horribly fat. And no not like "oh Im pregnant and huge" but like actual fat. My bump is squishy and big and when I sit its just...fatty. Not like a bump. Then I put on a sweater I use to wear in other pregnancies and the arms were so tight I thought I was going to rip it! So If I wore it when I was a good 30 pounds more than now Im getting fat all over instead of just bump :cry:

Weirdly despite the fact I've gained loads of weight, have more spots than when I was a teen and have a fat covered bump I actually feel more sexy now than before I was pregnant. Odd what hormones do to us!

my DD kindly informed me tonight after she finsished reading her baby brother a bedtime story (she lifts me top up and "reads" astory everynight to him lol) that it wont be long till my baby brother is going to "pop" out of your belly button :haha:

26+1 weeks
Bump is heavy and giving me a lot of pressure pains down their, heartburn is killing me but then I did have a takeaway pizza :blush:

Attachments

• 1517575_733054276719585_1501563634_n.jpg
    1517575_733054276719585_1501563634_n.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 8
Mayb_baby- cute bump you actually look pregnant! I had someone tell me yesterday "you're pregnant? Due in May?! Holy hell you look amazing!" Not really a compliment as I've gained at least ten pounds and I wear bump tight tops and elastic pants. Soo people just think I look this big all the time?? I wish I had a definite bump!!

Okay.. I take that back.. I don't wish I did as I know soon enough I will, I just wish it was obvious I was pregnant and not just chubby

I go to do things and bump prevents me, I forget how big it is lol:haha:

mayb_baby - wow! It's a shame about heartburn though...

I haven't had heartburn yet but I get really strong nausea when I'm getting in bed. As soon as I lie down (on my left side) it starts. I heard it was potentially harmful to sleep on your right side, but unfortunately that's the only position that will stop the nausea.

I told OH I felt bigger yesterday. His reply? "I did notice your thighs were fatter." Oh wow, thanks :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->