May Emeralds 2014! :)

FleurDeMai- Men:dohh: My OH keeps saying 'your bumps getting massive, in a good way though' :gun:

My OH says "you're not getting fat your pregnant" so we're all safe, pregnancy prevents fatness :haha:

hahaha... heartburn is my constant companion these days. I'm taking a daily omeprazole, and sipping liquid gaviscon like it's a fine wine...

:haha: i really like it so when OH had heart burn i was like its lovely! he had some and was sick... UHOH hahahah!

Baby has suddenly got her wriggle on. All day yesterday and today I've been able to feel her so clearly. It's amazing!!!

Oh I've had a baby wiggling all day too! It's off putting at work haha

Nic - Sorry to hear about the heartburn, it's horrible! Luckily my Gaviscon and Raniditine seem to have eased it a lot.

Mayb_Baby - Wow, love your bump! :D

Double digits!

Just to make sure... I'm not the only one who's drooling a lot at night, am I? I know it's a normal pregnancy symptom, but it makes me feel so gross :haha:

Ive avoided the heartburn so far - had a bad bout of Intigestion one night but i think i just ate too fast and too much!

Morning ladies! Glad to read you are all feeling good and excited (minus the heartburn). I'm right there with you, though. Baby is kicking constantly, especially at night while I'm sleeping! Hopefully, he changes his sleeping pattern after his arrival :)

I've had horrible heart burn for two days straight now! Feel like my throat is on fire and my chest is going to explode!

Today is my mw appt! I'm sure nothing exciting will happen but I do have a fun concerns to bring up

yep heartburn here too, not as bad (yet!) as what it was when pg with DD im hoping it stays that way!!

SPD is absolutley killing me now to the point i can hardly walk somedays think im going to try and get back in touch with the physio :/

Fleur congrats on double digits!

when are we all thinking about packing hospital bags? ive started buying bits and think when i leave work in 5 weeks ill start and get things washed and ironed :D it seems to be going quick!!! x

I'm so hoping to avoid heartburn this time. Had it last time from 20ish weeks till birth!! It was horrible , especially at night.

Can't help on the hospital bag since we are having our second home birth :)

Yay for everyone with double digits .

This pregnancy is flying for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back