May Emeralds 2014! :)

fleur - sounds like a guy thing. We don't have to get much for the baby but we DO have to get the other bedroom ready so DS can move out of the nursery but DH keeps insisting "we have time, we have time". I could hyperventilate just thinking of all we have to do to get DS' new room ready in time. I don't want to be painting while in third tri. I get HUGE when pregnant so I know I won't have the strength or energy to be bustling about at the end...until nesting starts, that is. ;)

Actually got one massive kick/punch right next to my belly button last night, baby came out so far that it made my eyes water!! Never had that happen before :haha:

2boys - Welcome to the thread :wave:

I can't believe that I will be in the 3rd Tri tomorrow, eeeks!! :happydance:

Actually got one massive kick/punch right next to my belly button last night, baby came out so far that it made my eyes water!! Never had that happen before :haha:

LOL! Sounds like you have one enthusiastic child inside of you. Can you already pre-register for karate lessons? :haha:

My own LO is starting to get stronger and more insistent on being noticed. She used to mainly spin and "tap dance" inside but now her punches and kicks are getting more common. Last night she started to kick me repeatedly on the cervix. I was nearly in tears. :haha: I actually started to poke my belly quite insistently until she moved and kicked me elsewhere.

maria - an early congrats on reaching v-day!

excalibur - congrats on reading 3rd tri! The final stretch!

LOL! Sounds like you have one enthusiastic child inside of you. Can you already pre-register for karate lessons? :haha:

My own LO is starting to get stronger and more insistent on being noticed. She used to mainly spin and "tap dance" inside but now her punches and kicks are getting more common. Last night she started to kick me repeatedly on the cervix. I was nearly in tears. :haha: I actually started to poke my belly quite insistently until she moved and kicked me elsewhere.

maria - an early congrats on reaching v-day!

excalibur - congrats on reading 3rd tri! The final stretch!

Cervix kicks are so gross!! I hate them (but obviously good to know baby is ok in there!)
:haha: may turn up to a karate lesson and say "I'm teaching my baby from an early age!"

foof kicks are horrible :haha:

i was up most the night with heartburn and bad dreams she up kicking most the night, that explains why she has long sleeps in the day :dohh:.

3rd trimester for me on Monday!! Bought a cute baby grow with I love daddy written all over it, today. For baby to wear on daddys first fathers day! ;-)

Starry - Thank you, I can't believe that the final stretch is here already! :shock:

Eeek cant believe 3rd tri is just around the corner :D

Looks like ill be going on metformin for the GD next week i have an appt with consultant on wednesday :S they also told me they are likely to induce at 38 weeks :/

managed to get the wall art put on his wall today so thats his room complete now :cloud9:

Has everyone got names picked out yet we have his first name but cant seem to agree on a middle name just yet, it was the other way round for DD!

i ordered 2 adorable embroidered babygrows that got delivered yesterday one saying Mummy and Daddy made a wish and you came true (we have this on the wall art) and I have the best big sister in the world!!! x

Double digits! At 99 days, whoa!! :happydance:

Keep getting these periods of my stomach being super tight. It's not Just a few mins like BH contractions, it lasts for a long time. The past few afternoons/evenings I all of a sudden get tight and super uncomft. Anyone else had this??

gaves, I've been having it too... never had it with G, so im going to be asking my OB about it on Tuesday.

I've updated the front page...is there anyone whose info is wrong/missing?

I hope she doesn't mind me sharing this, but SweetV (due May 1st) lost her little boy about 2 weeks ago. :( RIP, sweet angel. :angel:

Just stopping in to say I'm still around. There's little happiness for me right now so I'm not posting much. My grandmother died this summer, and last night my great aunt (who was even more of a grandmother to me) passed away. My mother is still in the hospital and the doctors don't have much hope. My poor baby is surrounded by sorrow.

My condolences, Phantom :hugs:
I hope your mother gets better, whatever the doctors say.

So sad about SweetV :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->