May Emeralds 2014! :)

Amour - I love Disney land, your trip looks amazing and wooohooo :happydance: on 3rd tri :)

Woooohoooo 3rd tri :)

I fell down my stairs on Wednesday last week 10 stairs and landed on bump, got an emergency scan but all was fine.
Found out a good bit more about him though, at 26+5 I was measuring 29+2 so 18 days ahead and he was weighing 2lb 12oz. (she put my EDD 15th April)
He's breach and my placenta is quite low so need another scan as they think it's blocking him from turning, I see my MW on the 13th so will know more then.

amour - that is so wonderful that your friend was able to do that for you and your family. My dh and I went there for our honeymoon and we had an absolute blast. We're hoping to be able to take our kids there one day. Florida is quite far away from us though. And you're looking great! In some of those photos I had a hard time telling you were pregnant. It was more of the "Is she or isn't she?" look. LOL

Congrats to all the ladies reaching third tri. I still have about a month to go. But on Thursday I'll be 6 months and viable. So still a big milestone. :happydance:

And I think I'm pretty nearly set for clothes. There was a big sale at my favourite store so we made the 2 hour drive and I went nuts. I don't normally spend so much at once but it was hard to pass up the sale. It was mostly winter stuff so I had to guess at what size DD will be next winter. I just need a couple more sleepers for the beginning and then I think I'll hold off for her to arrive to see what she'll need in the larger sizes. It's hard to guess what season it will be by then. Kids grow at such random rates. My DS was in newborn for about 3 weeks but was in 6 month clothes by 2 1/2 to 3 months of age.

Glad your both ok mayb :) but you better not ditch us now your gonna be a April mumma!

Does it mean that baby will deliver early if your measuring ahead? ^^^

Anyway 27 +1 weeks here! And officially 3rd trimester. Omg! I really cant believe it. Have been getting pain shooting through bump which I suppose is growing pains but also sore and pressure low down under bump now and again? - Don't know what this is.

When is eveyone planning to start their nurseries? We have 2 different lots of family staying for a weekend each one after the other at the end of February. I plan to start the baby's room the week they've all gone - or at least be organising it. And seeing what I have at least xx

How is everyone else?

Can anyone else believe how quick time is going? (Especially as a lot of us are second time mummies)
I'm having a day off today, dd in nursery so time to think and plan everything. Arghh I'm a bit overwhelmed with how quick our babies will be here!!

I still feel like things are dragging. Though when I say I'll be 6 months on Thursday I feel further along than when I say 24 weeks.

We'll hopefully start work on DS' "big boy" room in about a month so then we can start working on tidying up the nursery.

I don't know what it means really until I see my MW on the 13th but either way I'm staying here as a May mummy lol
I know my dates are right as at my 5 week scan he measured exact to my dates and my 7 weeks scan, so he is just a big boy:haha:

Can't believe I'm 3rd tri and my ticker is on the 7th bubble!

Felix, we just started on the nursery a couple of weeks ago. We are trying not to overdo it and are taking our time. We painted the ceiling and the walls last week. This week, we will probably put up new trim and border. We plan to get new carpet in the next few weeks. We only have a few things furniture-wise to go into the nursery so far. Everything else will probably come from the baby showers at the end of March/First of April and later.

emalou90- I think time has really sped up since the gender scan. Really, some weeks go by super fast and some go by slow. I think they seem to go by slow when I'm looking forward to a specific milestone.

Amour - That trip looks like it was fun! Would love to take my kiddos to Disneyland!

Mayb_baby - Glad you and the babe are ok! That's scary! I'm curious to see what you MW says about delivering early, too. He is for sure a big boy. I can't imagine they would have you go to the original due date. You would be delivering a big child!

Emalou- time is rushing by. We will all have sweet babies before we know it.

I got my nursery started about a month ago. I figured I would slowly buy/put everything together. Doing it all at once stresses me out, and I like to shop around a while! I found a killer deal on a dual electric breast pump, so that was this weeks steal! I just love finding bargains...

Mayb_baby - Glad to hear that you and baby are ok! :hugs:

Wow, 15th April? Glad to hear that you are going to stick around here with us :thumbup:

Felix - Welcome to the 3rd Trimester :happydance:

Emalou - I can't believe how quick this pregnancy has gone! :shock:

Last night my mom pointed out that I probably feel like this pregnancy is dragging because I was already pregnant twice in the year leading up to my current pregnancy so I've basically been pregnant since September 2012 with only about 2 1/2 months break in between each one. I think she has a point.

Weve got our nursery all finished the other day, its just a case now of hospital bag and getting all of his clothes washed and ironed :D

im hoping to find out tomorrow if ill be getting induced early or potentially c section so i too may end up an April mummy :/

ltrip84- You have way more done than me we have nothing at all done :/

Starry Night- I felt like my pregnancy with Michael lasted ages as I was pregnant from December 2009 and then lost my angel and Michael was born at the end of December.

Rosie06- I'm worried too about potentially being an April mummy so I'm starting my hospital bag.

Here is my notes on his emergency scan hoping MW will give me answers on what to do next as he is measuring huge lol and my 3rd tri bump :)

Attachments

• 1781863_738978309460515_777731830_n.jpg
    1781863_738978309460515_777731830_n.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 1798188_738973786127634_1473660139_n.jpg
    1798188_738973786127634_1473660139_n.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 3
Weve got our nursery all finished the other day, its just a case now of hospital bag and getting all of his clothes washed and ironed :D

im hoping to find out tomorrow if ill be getting induced early or potentially c section so i too may end up an April mummy :/

All finished!! Well done you!! Can we please see pictures for inspiration xx

I can't believe we're all getting to 3rd tri! This is flying by...

We decided not to do a nursery for this one yet. He/She will sleep in our room for the first few months, and then we'll decide if it will share a room with DS or not (depending on if it's a boy or girl).

ltrip84- You have way more done than me we have nothing at all done :/

Starry Night- I felt like my pregnancy with Michael lasted ages as I was pregnant from December 2009 and then lost my angel and Michael was born at the end of December.

Rosie06- I'm worried too about potentially being an April mummy so I'm starting my hospital bag.

Here is my notes on his emergency scan hoping MW will give me answers on what to do next as he is measuring huge lol and my 3rd tri bump :)

I know what you mean ive got little mans things in a bag and mine in another they just need washing and a few extra bits for me, the nurse told me today its very likely ill be delivering at 38 weeks with having GD its also quite likely that i will end up with another csection too :/

PS i think we are in a facebook group together (your bump pic and scan has triggered my mind lol)

All finished!! Well done you!! Can we please see pictures for inspiration xx

ha ha im a total freak and like to be super organised! ill try and get some pics when i get in tonight to put up, its nothing over the top but we like it ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->