May Emeralds 2014! :)

Feel rubbish todayyyyyyy
Headache
Tired
- can't be bothered with anything, cancelling seeing a friend today too. Just blah!

Baby is now the size of a cauliflower... Umm I really wonder about the fruit and veg ticker sometimes ;)

Baby is now the size of a cauliflower... Umm I really wonder about the fruit and veg ticker sometimes ;)

Have been quite calm about the idea of labour but when I look at the ticker and think about pushing out a cauliflower it all starts to get a bit concerning :D

Only 5 day left in triple digits!

Did any of you ladies have a die down in movement around 24 weeks?? This last week I have barely felt her move at all. Maybe once a day and even then not so sure it was even baby movement. I was feeling her all day everyday and hard but now not at all really.

On hold with birth center now to see what they think...

There really isn't any regularity to her movements yet unless my OH puts his hand on my stomach when she is guaranteed to go stock still! I tend to find she is most active mid morning and late evening but it's hit n miss.

Well they said midwife on call would call me back but they think I should probably go in for a NST since a day or two of little movement at this point can be normally especially after a crazy day of movement but I since its been a week and some days I dont feel anything at all that something could be off. Im trying not to worry myself and just hope everything is okay. I also never got my results back from my anatomy scan so hopefully when they call back they can tell me about that.

daddies gift - I'm sure everything is just fine! Babies have a mind of their own, and there is definitely no method to their movement. If you're truly worried, just pop in and have doc check it out. It would at least ease your mind!

good luck daddiesgift! Hopefully its just that shes turned and kicking into organs you cant feel. I've noticed that my LO does most of her moving in the middle of the night, so she may just have her nights/days flipped!

Holy pressure these past few days. I feel like I have a 10 lb bowling ball sitting on my cervix. I have a support belt that helps, but it pushes everything up and I feel like I cant breathe... so annoyed. Im trying desperately to enjoy this pregnancy. I was miserable with G right up to the end, and this is my last baby. Apparently im not meant to be one of those women who feel good while pregnant.

I have both of those problems so I had to have the Glucose Tolerance Test, I had to have it with Tyler aswell :blush:

Emalou - I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Stouffer - Happy 25 weeks :happydance:

Starry - Happy V-Day and 24 weeks :dance:

Daddiesgift - I'm sure everything will be ok :hugs:

Thanks. I'm sure its nothing. They told me to head into our ER to have a test ran and scheduled me an ultrasound for Monday. It's just weird that I felt her everyday and now I don't at all. I just drank some cold water, ate an orange, a piece of candy, pushed on belly a lot and touched my toes to try and move her but I haven't felt any movement at all yet :shrug: I've also been having some hurtful Braxton hicks contractions this week so hopefully that's nothing!

Daddiesgift my baby goes through quiet phases (the last one was around 23 weeks). Usually it precedes a growth spurt. I end up sleeping a lot and next thing I know my bump is bigger.

At least you'll get some reassurance soon but I hope you start feeling more in the meantime.

daddiesgift - I would be concerned too. My baby has been having several quiet days but she picked up again today. Overall though her movements do seem a bit subdued. I've seen a lot of girls complain about the same thing around 24 weeks so maybe it's a sort of "wonder week". :shrug: But I always thought drs took reduced movement seriously so wondering why they are making you wait until Monday. I know I'd be very impatient and anxious! Couldn't they at least check for a heart beat?

Let us know how you get on! I'm sure things are fine though. I remember having scans with DS where he was kicking like mad and I couldn't feel a thing and this was at the later stages.

I've had days in the past week where I barely felt any movement too. But I had my midwife appointment today and everything was fine.

I won't have to take the glucose test! Wooo!

Well I went and had the NST done today and they said her heart beat was normal. No contractions and didnt pick up any movement from her besides the hiccups. I still have the ultrasound scheduled for Monday. Guess shes just being lazy?

Well they said midwife on call would call me back but they think I should probably go in for a NST since a day or two of little movement at this point can be normally especially after a crazy day of movement but I since its been a week and some days I dont feel anything at all that something could be off. Im trying not to worry myself and just hope everything is okay. I also never got my results back from my anatomy scan so hopefully when they call back they can tell me about that.

I had two days of constant movement all day
Then bam, two days of hardly any.

It was due to a growth spurt I think! Xx

I get a few days of less.movements and the same time i could sleep all day!.its a groth spurt i think because bump.grows

i always seem to get the odd days of lesser movements but like others have said it seems to coincide with growth spurt x

not sure if this works but links to pics of nursery

https://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o698/rosie7983/Nursery/DSC_0445_zps6dcd4671.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->