May Emeralds 2014! :)

everything is fine :)! must of been lying funny!

Rosie - That's usually the case when you lie down to go to sleep, baby has a party in there :haha:

Emalou - Aww, poor baby, made me chuckle though :haha:

Nic - I'm so glad to hear that everything was ok :hugs:

Magic - Welcome to the 3rd Trimester! :D

Glad everything's fine Nic! Bet he was snuggled up in their all awkwardly.

I GOT MY QUINNY BRITTO TODAY (uk version)
In love in love in love!

I love that Quincy! :)

Glad everything's ok nic?

Is anyone having baby showers? I'm having two surpise ones, I know of one, but I don't know where it is or when and the other one I know when it is but I don't know where hahah!

my mil wants me to have a baby shower! I personally don't want one :haha:!

thanks girls, little monkey gave us a fright!

I don't think I'm allowed a shower :haha: having babies close together means you don't really need anything!

My son would kick me all night in the womb but was sleeping 8 hours straight through the night by 6 weeks so you might have another good sleeper. Little stinker for not cooperating during the 4-D scan! They do start young, don't they?

oh i do hope this is true for me! DD slept through from 6 weeks she was a bit of a night owl too!, DH says everynight how on earth do you sleep with that going on lol!

everything is fine :)! must of been lying funny!

pleased to hear all is ok, they do like to give us a fright dont they! it doesnt change much once they are here either lol!

Glad everything's fine Nic! Bet he was snuggled up in their all awkwardly.

I GOT MY QUINNY BRITTO TODAY (uk version)
In love in love in love!

ive not seen that one before looks fab though very different!

I love that Quincy! :)

Glad everything's ok nic?

Is anyone having baby showers? I'm having two surpise ones, I know of one, but I don't know where it is or when and the other one I know when it is but I don't know where hahah!

we didnt have one with DD although a couple of family members kept asking but i really wasnt bothered, same this time really so not bothering again!

Midwife appt went well i was measuring 2 weeks ahead at 24 weeks but im now measuring 28 weeks, dont see her again till 34 weeks because ill be having that many appts at the hospital it just so happens to be DD;s 3rd bday :/ but she was lovely and gave me an appt half an hour before she technically starts work so it doesnt interfere with DD's bday to much so we can still take her out for the day :) x

Def having a shower. I'm a control freak so wouldn't let it be a surprise. It's sun march 30th. DH and registered and finished up this wknd. SOOO much fun!!

Oh yes I am having a shower. My mom is planning it and I am helping. It will be Saturday March 29th. Invites are going out tomorrow.

I'm probably not having 1 this time. No family here, and friends planned one for G, as well I had a second one planned by co workers. I'm not expecting one, as anyone who wants to give baby a gift will do so without a shower.

No shower for me either. It's not really tradition to have showers after the first born. And I had three showers for my son and people were super generous so I think I'm set. In a way it would be nice to have one as all the little things (such as girlie clothes) do add up. And we have some big purchases so our son can move out of the nursery. But such is life. My kids aren't going to be getting any cheaper as they get older.

In the uk it's becoming more and more popular to have a baby shower.
My work colleagues mentioned it and I laughed it off saying I don't have friends who'd throw me one (it's true! Loads of my friends don't make the effort with anything)

So who knows maybe the girls at work might? Any excuse for a party for them :haha:

I won't be having a shower it's still a bit of a new thing here in the UK and family have already picked out and told us they will be getting us a pram, cot etc.

On a side note. Belly is starting to feel heavy and a bit sore when I walk anyone got any miracle cures or solutions for this to make it more comfortable?

I won't be having a shower it's still a bit of a new thing here in the UK and family have already picked out and told us they will be getting us a pram, cot etc.

On a side note. Belly is starting to feel heavy and a bit sore when I walk anyone got any miracle cures or solutions for this to make it more comfortable?

Resting when you can is all I can offer in way of support.
Mines getting achey if I stand up too long, slight way of saying, "hey! Sit down!" :haha:

Baby showers are unheard of where I live but some family and friends will probably buy the baby a small gift like an outfit when it's born.

I was really lucky first time around because my sister gave me tonnes of stuff and saved me so much money. This time I hardly need to buy anything!

I went to babies R us on Saturday to finish up my registry and there was a big event going on. They had all these vendors there etc. For everyone you met, you got a stamp. It was a bingo chart that you handed in complete. I actually won!!! Picked up our price yesterday and its a few hundred $$ worth of stuff!!! :thumbup::happydance:

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online