May Emeralds 2014! :)

Quiet on here today ladies. Hope you're all up to something fun!

Valentines night for us was funny, hubby is on call and when we went to bed, his phone went off lots! 29 emails, servers failing, power down! Thank you weather.
While he was trying to fix it (remotely) I fell asleep boohoo!

Hey ho! Typical! Hope you all had fun x

I also fell asleep early. Poor oh! I had promised him some sexy time too haha.

Yep I was asleep on the sofa by 9pm. OH knows now that morning time is the only time he's getting lucky unless he wants to to bed at 8 pm :D

Was feeling crafty today so made a mei tei and made a lot of progress on a baby quilt. Just need to get some bias binding to finish the edges off and it's done. Love finishes a project!

Quiet on here today ladies. Hope you're all up to something fun!

Valentines night for us was funny, hubby is on call and when we went to bed, his phone went off lots! 29 emails, servers failing, power down! Thank you weather.
While he was trying to fix it (remotely) I fell asleep boohoo!

Hey ho! Typical! Hope you all had fun x

I also fell asleep early. Poor oh! I had promised him some sexy time too haha.

Yep I was asleep on the sofa by 9pm. OH knows now that morning time is the only time he's getting lucky unless he wants to to bed at 8 pm :D

Was feeling crafty today so made a mei tei and made a lot of progress on a baby quilt. Just need to get some bias binding to finish the edges off and it's done. Love finishes a project!

:haha: well this is what happens to pregnant women in the evening!! Bedtime for sleeping is more important than anything else.

Wannabe mommy- glad you're managing to finish a project. You should post a picture when you're done! I'd love to see.

I planned to knit a baby blanket and sew a cot mobile. Nearly 29 weeks and we don't have the funds right now to buy materials. Hmmm panic setting in x

Started on a wall display for the nursery today. Stole this idea from a magazines and really happy with how it's working out so far.

https://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae67/babybumppics/DC7FA7AE-CA78-4D86-BFB5-6F0E2789B30C_zpshbnfq2iy.jpg

Gonna make about 10 in total in different fabrics.

Started on a wall display for the nursery today. Stole this idea from a magazines and really happy with how it's working out so far.

https://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae67/babybumppics/DC7FA7AE-CA78-4D86-BFB5-6F0E2789B30C_zpshbnfq2iy.jpg

Gonna make about 10 in total in different fabrics.

they look great:)!

Wannabe mommy - beautiful! Right up my street with the patterns xx

As you all know, I have the britto quinny.
I'm after some britto style or similar fabrics to make a blanket with, but I've no idea where to start!!
Anyone know where I can find any? It's a cartoony type pattern x

I'm after some britto style or similar fabrics to make a blanket with, but I've no idea where to start!!

IKEA usually have some bold bright printed fabrics or you could try the Fancy Moon website they have a huge collection of odd prints.

Wannabe Mommy - Those are lovely! :D

I'm in the middle of making a Crochet blanket for Jayden, whether it will be finished in time is a different story! :blush:

IKEA usually have some bold bright printed fabrics or you could try the Fancy Moon website they have a huge collection of odd prints.

Fancy moon is amazing thank you! :hugs:

Try spoonflower.com too. You can even have your own designs printed!

so I've been having horrible dreams :(!
I keep dreaming I'm going to have a stillborn, I keep waking up in shock, till I realise it's just a dream. it's horrible :(!
is anyone else experiencing this :/?

I have been having horrible dreams, mine are more like us all being killed or blood Lots of blood I had to wake my OH up for a cuddle the other night cos I was so scared :(

I would have to agree!! I keep having really weird dreams and I dont like them. They are along the same lines... Her being distressed, flipping around inside, wrapping around cord and having to be delivered around week 30 under 3 lbs. I have had that one a few times now!!! :nope:

I keep having horrible dreams too. :nope: In the first half of the pregnancy it was all about losing the baby and there was so much blood and even pain and it felt so real that when I awoke I had to really convince myself that it hadn't happened. Now I have a reoccurring dream that I had been raped and the baby was the rapist's and he kept coming and wanting to claim the baby and I kept insisting that she was going to be raised as DH's. It's horrible. I've never been sexually assaulted so I don't know where these dreams are coming from. I guess I can chalk it up to pregnancy hormones. :shrug:

So sorry ladies that you're all having such nasty dreams. I am now very thankful that I have never remembered any of my dreams even as a child. Really hoping it stays that way now!

I read that the awful dreams stem from what we are subconsciously worried about. I hope they let up soon for you ladies.

The ones I have are not death related or bloody, just straight up bizarre!!

On a side note, my sister in law had her baby yesterday. I'm next in line of the group, but just holding a baby set my baby fever into overdrive. I absolutely cannot WAIT for Jack to get here already!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->