May Emeralds 2014! :)

Oh ladies, Braxton's hicks...
I've had a stressful day, on my feet all day, hardly stopped.
Been having a pain at the top of my bump, stabby and sharp then it goes, it's quick.
When I was standing (currently sitting :haha:) I had tightenings in my left side, they came and weent, came and went.

Puzzling me, I'm reckoning Braxton hicks! Do you have to tell your midwife?

HORRIBLE heartburn yesterday and today... sitting here with a bottle of tums and its done nothing for me today. :shrug: Feeling SOOO gross!

I literally hate heart burn :( hope you feel better :(

I had a lovely first day of half term with my daughter! Love spending time with her!

I had a lovely first day of half term with my daughter! Love spending time with her!

You have any amazing things that work? Had it bad before bfp but not bad since. Past few days have been killer and not sure what to take!!

not sure if of any interest but Asda/george online have 25% of all baby and childrens wear, ive just got DD's school uniform and 2 baby sleeping bags for £38 instead of £52 plus if you go through quidco they are doing 7 % cashback too :D

ive had bad heartburn the last 2 days rennie has been my best friend!

wannabe good luck for tomorrow im sure all will be fine, if not so ffar its not been too bad for me after i found out i had GD x

have my first growth scan on wednesday will be nice to see the size difference from 20 weeks!

You have any amazing things that work? Had it bad before bfp but not bad since. Past few days have been killer and not sure what to take!!

gaves try Zantac you can get it from home bargains if rennie doesnt work i use that x

Nic - Sorry to hear that you have been having some bad dreams, I have had my fair share and they are awful! :(

Mrs.Stefka - Congratulations to your Sister In Law giving birth :D

Stressing a bit as OHs company has gone into administration :cry:
So haven't been on much
Bit late but this was 28+6

Attachments

• 1620427_743432692348410_532298575_n.jpg
    1620427_743432692348410_532298575_n.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 6

gaves try Zantac you can get it from home bargains if rennie doesnt work i use that x
I've been literally been sipping gaviscon out of the bottle Hahha! Lots of milk and I let a whole bottle of lemonade go flat and put it back in the fridge and have that :) xx fingers crossed you feel better xxx

Talking of bumps! This is mine from 28 weeks xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 5
GTT done and if there is anything wrong I'll find out on Thursday. Could have gone a lot worse today bored rigid and have a headache but wasn't sick so good result really. Although it did take them 5 goes to find a vein so feeling a bit like a pincushion :D

Mine is sticking out too. DS thinks it's the baby. ha ha Whenever I say there is a baby in mummy's tummy he lifts up my shirt and points to my belly button. Then he says, "Baby cry".

My belly button is starting to poke out at the top. Last time it just flattened out but my diastasis recti kicked in sooner so I think that's why it's sticking out now.

I wouldn't want to take a picture of my belly - so hairy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->