May Emeralds 2014! :)

Yeah, I'm clueless about B belly too.

Finally in the double-digit countdown! And I'm going to go for my GD screening next week. I'm not really expecting any issues but I guess you never know.

And everyone has such cute bumps! I'm so huge. Had a MAJOR growth spurt last week. I'm definitely in waddle territory. And I would never show my bare belly. My stretch marks from last time are still fairly white which is good but they'll probably go purple yet. And I have a horrible c-section pooch and overhang that goes around my hips. It's majorly nasty. Otherwise I think I'm carrying nice and forward. I'm just big. I've already gained 28 pounds. Whooops.

B belly is if you have a bit of a flabby belly so it looks mor like a B than a D :D

Got my GTT results and sugar is high so have to see diabetes nurse next Thursday :(

Had my GD testing yesterday, and got a call today that everything was normal. However, while I was in getting a sono yesterday, about halfway in, I started to get extremely hot and started sweating profusely for maybe 10 minutes and then it just went away. Well, I have had this happen 3x's since then and I had not experienced this before yesterday? My husband and daughter were both freezing last night b/c I turned our air down to 65, but I was still very hot. Have any of you had this happen??

Mrs.stefka, I have noticed in both my pregnancies I have been very sensitive to temperatures. I am always, always hot (living in Florida this pregnancy doesn't help!) and it makes me very uncomfortable. When I was in labor with DD it was snowing outside and I had the A/C on! DH was SO cold, lol!

I have blown through almost 2 boxes of Thin Mints... Stinkin' Girl Scouts... :blush:

Thanks, Amour!

Maybe I'm just having a surge in hormones. I live in Texas where it's also hot. Maybe it's the muggy weather setting me off!

I was sending that picture to my friend also, that's why my face is so funny haha!

Lush bump!

In answer to previous posts a B bump looks exactly like a capital letter B - 2 small bumps on top of each other with a band in the middle. Not a lovely round D Bump like is normaly associated with a bump xx

Mrs.Stefka - Glad to hear that your GTT results were normal :)

Phantom - Ask your Doctor or Midwife, hopefully they can point you in the right direction :thumbup:

Nic - Happy 29 weeks :happydance:

Emalou - Happy 28 weeks :dance:

Hannah - Happy 29 weeks :yipee: Lovely bump!

Felix - Happy 29 weeks :D

Starry - Yay for double digits! :wohoo:

Wannabe Mommy - I'm sorry to hear that your sugar levels are high, I hope all goes well with the Diabetes Nurse :hugs:

Magic - Happy 28 weeks :happydance:

Weeeee 28 weeks! Happy 28 week magic ;-)

Who's cloth bumming?

i am still debating on it :/ i tried for a month with DD when she was about 6 months half heartadly but it just seems a minefield and no idea where to start properly!

B belly is if you have a bit of a flabby belly so it looks mor like a B than a D :D

Got my GTT results and sugar is high so have to see diabetes nurse next Thursday :(

try not to worry too much, mine were high too well i say high my fasting level was under but my non fsting was just on the threshold, i started on insulin last week (and although i really didnt want to as Im petrified of needles depsite 3 rounds of IVF! i can honestly say the insulin jab is nothing in comparison to the finger prick test you have to do) you also will get seen pretty much every 2 weeks too which is nice peace of mind if your a worrier like i am if you have any questions just give me a PM hun x

I had my first growth scan today and the little monkey was fast asleep again! but his estimated weight is 2lb13oz which works out 50th centile and they were really happy with that with having GD, i go back in 2 weeks for another scan, theyve said ill deliver no later than 38 weeks now with been on insulin, x

Sciatica is absolutley crippling me now several times a day :( but theyve said theres nothing you can do for it :(

I have a bit of a B belly then! It depends on how bloated I am on a particular day. I pull the belly band of my maternity pants really high to help minimize it.

Bleugh! Been up since 4amwith a bad tummy again :( had cups of hot water! A bath, been sick :( it's 6.21am now and I think it's ok to go back to bed xxx

Weeeee 28 weeks! Happy 28 week magic ;-)

Who's cloth bumming?

i am still debating on it :/ i tried for a month with DD when she was about 6 months half heartadly but it just seems a minefield and no idea where to start properly!

I've done so much research into pocket nappies. So it's a waterproof outer (it's soft not like a PVC bin bag! :haha:) with a microfibre/bamboo material on the inside, with a pocket underneath to put inserts made of the materials I've just said.
These ones seem straight forward to me! You just use liners if you need to use barrier cream as it clogs up the material.

Wish I had done more research before pregnant! I would have been buying nappies and stocking up! :dohh:

I couldn't do cloth diapers. The thought of cleaning them out makes me want to gag. I know you can get liners but I feel I might as well go with disposable then. And I'm not in the mood for extra laundry. We have a well and if I do too many loads in a day then we lose all water pressure in the house.

We are starting potty training (round 2) with our son. I'm hoping that this time he will get the hang of it! Last time he just wasn't ready yet.

I couldn't do cloth diapers. The thought of cleaning them out makes me want to gag. I know you can get liners but I feel I might as well go with disposable then. And I'm not in the mood for extra laundry. We have a well and if I do too many loads in a day then we lose all water pressure in the house.

We are starting potty training (round 2) with our son. I'm hoping that this time he will get the hang of it! Last time he just wasn't ready yet.

I understand! I'll probably be needing a peg on my nose haha :haha:
Thinking of part time use during the summer months :thumbup:

Good luck with your son! :hugs:

I guess I have a D bump? :shrug:

We cloth diapered both our kids so it won't be any different with this one! With my oldest he hadn't worn a disposable in over a year and half at one point. We potty trained him at 23 months. Our 15 month old is in cloth full time besides bed time. He's an extreme heavy wetter the last few months where he literally pees through every brand disposable and a ton of combination cloth. I hate that we use disposables but it's the easiest to get off in the middle of night to quickly change him. So even though he sleeps overnight I still have to get up to change his overnight disposable diaper or he'll pee the bed :nope: hopefully with this baby there will be no use for disposables. They really give me the creeps :haha: like how people feel about cloth once you start cloth you start getting grossed out by disposables. Mostly their smell and the chemical beads in them to turn pee to goo. I see why people like them but I love fluffy bums :)

It's really not as gross as people think. Changing a poopy diaper regardless of diaper kind is gross. And newborn poo/breast fed poo does not need to be cleaned out of diaper as it's not solid and water soluble. So that's easy. Then when they start solids poos start becoming solid so I can just put diaper over toliet and poo falls right off :haha: and as always changing your own kids poo is different. I have an in home daycare so I change poopy diapers of other kids and want to die every time! :haha: but my own doesn't phase me at all.

They also say its easier to potty train cloth kids over disposable.. I forget why though :shrug: our first was potty trained at 23 months on the first try and our 15 month old is well on his way! We haven't tried potty training him but watching big bro and kids I have in care he knows all the steps but only tells you he needs to poop not pee. He pees every time you put him on potty he just won't tell you he needs to :) so in the last month I haven't had to clean any of his poopy diapers as he'll come and say proudly "I go poo!" And you take him and he poops! So hopefully by 2 with him we'll be back at only one in diapers :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->