May Emeralds 2014! :)

Lol, starry night, cloth isn't for everyone :) I just love it! Besides, DS is such a bean pole, if he didn't have a big fluffy bum, I'd never be able to find pants that fit him!

Glad to hear your placenta moved stargazer!

Gaves, yay for passing the GD test :)

No advice on potty training here, G just isn't ready. He's not 2 yet, and has some development delays, so I think it's going to be a while

Pull ups are just another way for the diaper companies to get your money longer! I can see how the idea of them would be good but it is just a diaper you pull up and down. Since I have an in home daycare a lot of kids that are learning to potty wear pull ups and it really does no good. But I guess it does for me as I don't have mess all over the house :haha: with our son we just stopped with diapers all together and had him naked a week then in underwear a week and that was that! I think well do the same with our second as they seem to have same learning style. I've tried so many things from having kids in care where for some reason the parents expect you to magically potty train their kid by yourself that so far nothing's worked better than the off diapers completely method :haha: I think waiting till a child is physically ready more than mentally ready is key! You can teach a child anything but if their body and bladder isn't ready then it's just not!

I forgot :) ...my mother gave me best potty training advice! That accidents are going to happen no matter what. You have to stick with it and don't go back and forth on training or not. I'm glad she said that bc the first day training our oldest was one pee in the toliet 6 pees on the floor! But I kept that in mind and sure enough with each passing day the potty breaks became more than the accidents and now he hadn't had an accident in months.

I think I need to go to the doctors about irritable uterus, my stomach cramps are unreal :(

Oh no! You too!? Past few days have been unbarable. If they were BH and like a min, that would be one thing but they last HOURS! Just need to suck it up and go to L&D when it happens to get hooked up and checked out. Feel better!!! :flower:

I think I need to go to the doctors about irritable uterus, my stomach cramps are unreal :(

Oh no! You too!? Past few days have been unbarable. If they were BH and like a min, that would be one thing but they last HOURS! Just need to suck it up and go to L&D when it happens to get hooked up and checked out. Feel better!!! :flower:

I wake up in night for hours in so much pain! I have to have a bath at like 4am, it hurts so much it makes me be sick :(

I've decided... Bras are the devil, lol. Hate them so much right now.

Stargazer - Glad to hear that your Ultrasound went well and that's great that you can have a vaginal delivery :D

Mrs.Stefka - Yay for double digits! :happydance:

Gaves - That's great news that you passed your Glucose test :dance:

Hannah - I'm sorry to hear about your stomach cramps, I hope everything is ok :hugs:

Get the crop top pull on style comfort bras. Light padding so you feel supported but no underwires hooks or straps to dig in. In the uk asda sell them for £6 .

Asda here I come :haha:

I wake up in night for hours in so much pain! I have to have a bath at like 4am, it hurts so much it makes me be sick :(

A bath is the only thing that makes me feel better. The other day I sat in there for almost an hour. Just kept adding warm water. The min I got out it was back again!!

I've decided... Bras are the devil, lol. Hate them so much right now.

I typically agree but found new great ones!! These were cheapy ones from Walmart for nursing. Wore it today and it was SO much better. Soft and no wire. I'm up to 36DD so not muh is comfy these days holding up these things!!:haha:

I also got new underwear that is grannyish but sorry DH, I don't care, I only want comfort these days.

I've given up on wired bras. I've got a large rack, and really should have an underwire, but I can't stand wearing them anymore

Me too bumpin!

Asda post OP bras are good too, I bought them when I had Amelia.

I'm still wearing my regular padded underwired bras, I plan to pull the wires out soon to try that before buying nursing bras. I also have a big bust, 38e, so need a good nursing bra which at the moment I find really expensive.

On a brighter note, I bought some things for my hospital bag yesterday, gorgeous pj bottoms from Asda, only £6, talc, sudocream, cotton pads, nail scissors, muslin cloths - Asda have a pack of 3 white for £3.50 but on the baby event there is a pack of 4 exactly the same for the same price. Bargain!
I've also spotted a gorgeous girl outfit I'm tempted to buy, we're team yellow and may buy 1 blue outfit and one pink... Hmmm I dunno x

I'm not buying any clothes for my hospital bag. I did that with DS and that was such a waste. I ended up cutting up the loose pants into shorts and used them as PJs until I lost weight. I'm just going to bring some of my maternity clothes to wear home. Everyone in my hospital ward just wore double hospital gowns (one forwards and one backwards) so that's what I'm going to do. I will bring my house coat and slippers though. Even in the summer that place is FREEZING.

I"m also planning on using the hospital sleepers and blankets for the baby as much as possible. I brought my own and the nurses thought they belonged to the hospital and they nearly disappeared in the bowels of the hospital laundry forever. Luckily, we caught them before they were thrown in the hamper. It was a heart-stopper as the blanket had been one my mom had made for my first angel and there was no way I was losing that one.

I'm really funny when it comes to packing things :haha: all my things match and I have a colour theme

I'm really funny when it comes to packing things :haha: all my things match and I have a colour theme

My suitcase doesn't match baby's bag... Not happy about that but I'm borrowing it from my mum so can't be choosy.
I want pretty pjs for afterwards tho, I think ill have earned it lol x

My hospital bag is brown and navy blue and the babies in my changing bag which is navy blue bows and brown detailing hahah!

All our things have a grey and cream theme and mine has light pink in it haha! My make up bag and my toiletries bag is light pink and my after pjs are grey and light pink! Hahah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->