May Emeralds 2014! :)

:haha:

I love a count down! I literally know every count down to every event before due date! ;)

82 hours left of work :lol:

I love a count down! I literally know every count down to every event before due date! ;)

I am a countdown freak, lol. I love counting down, it helps me pass time.

19 days until DH's big 21st birthday! (Legal drinking age here.)
27 days until full term.
48 days until baby #2 is due.
55 days until ELCS.
218 days until I turn old as dirt... Well, 23.
244 days until DD's 4th birthday, cry cry.
283 days until Christmas!

Washing baby's clothes today, I love little newborn onesies. We are almost all done with stuff. Just need the Pack n Play, some socks, mittens, hats, bottles and pacifiers. :D

4 weeks until mat leave. 49 days until due date xx

My mat leave doesn't actually start for another 35 days but im on half term :) so finish in 14 days :D

Ok girls? (TMI) but my vagina has swollen :/

ok so FREAKING OUT... I just found out that my short term disability was denied for my leave!!! It was a preexisting condition when I signed up for the benefit. Open enrollment isnt until Oct every year and they are NOT clear on what to do for maternity pay so I never really thought twice about it. I had called before adding it and was told that I was fine to add but they have changed their tune. I have been on the phone ALL day with the company and my HR and there is nothing to be done.

Called my mom crying... I only have 16 days paid time... which is 3 weeks + 1 day. Looks like I am not going out May 1 early as planned and I wont be able to take the full 12 weeks either!!!! :cry:

I'm talking to my Dr tomorrow about being put off work this week. I can't physically do half of the requirements of my job, and if my patient actually crashed, i wouldn't be able to actually do CPR. I'm not sleeping well at night, and I'm getting crazy string Braxton hicks while at work. I'm so done with it all.

Hopefully my sick leave gets approved.

I have loads of countdowns on my phone lol :haha: :blush:

3 days until coursework is due and last day of uni (hopefully)
6 days until 34 week scan
18 days until next MW appointment
24 days until full term
33 days until Easter
39 days until I get my buggy
45 days until due date
106 days until my 23rd birthday
111 days until holidays
168 days until OHs cousins wedding
281 days until Michael is 4
282 days until Christmas
321 days until Disney Land

Other than my ticker I don't have any countdowns. Well, I guess I am always anxiously awaiting my next OB appointment. I'm finally at the two week appointments so I don't have to wait as long this time. :) Time is still moving very slowly for me.

bumpin - I hope you get your leave approved! Since your health could compromise the health of others it would make sense for them to do so. Of course, these things don't always follow logic. Fingers crossed for you!

Hannah - I am swollen in there too. It's a good day if DH can fit. Way, tmi, I know. ha ha It was the same with DS. No dtd to kick-start labour for us.

gaves - that really sucks. :nope: :hugs:

I still have 11 weeks until due date and I'm already so super uncomfortable. Last night the killer heart burn kicked in and now I'm constantly choking on acid reflux. Last night I woke up in the middle of the night with it poring out my nose. :cry: I just ate supper and am dealing with it already. It's instantaneous. I'm huge (getting loads of "sure it isn't twins" jokes) and I think my pelvic bones are separating as it feels like my legs are being pried apart and I get cramps whenever I try to do anything productive. It has been a painful pregnancy when it comes to cramps but I always feel secretly judged by other moms who run around and "do it all" right up to their due dates so I push myself but only 10 minutes in and I'm in agony. I am desperate for this pregnancy to end yet am terrified at the same time that every cramp is signalling preterm labour. It is WAY too early for baby to come (and the nearest NICU is 2 hours away). I'm SO grateful for a chance at this miracle but I'm not enjoying any of it. ](*,)](*,)](*,)

Gaves thats awful about your leave, we are so so lucky over in uk with the mat leave we get which im really thankful for.

i only have a countdown for pregnancy DD's birthday and of course christmas lol!

this is my 3rd week off work now technically holidays and my mat leave starts on 10th april which i finally got confirmation of yesterday!

Ive been getting lots of strong braxton hicks the last couple of days i never got a single one with DD so all new to me! ive got lots of pressure down low aswell makes it feel bit weird when i walk!

I best get busy as ive got DD's bday cake and cupcakes to make ready for tomorrow cant believe my baby girl is going to be 3 tomorrow :cry: time really does fly when your having fun!!!

Oh and ive got babies hospital bag all washed ironed and packed and clothes in order of what he will be wearing (mainly for DH incase i end up with a section!) eeeek exciting!!!

Growth scan today went well, baby growing well.

Only thing is... She's breech, not even footling breech, head under ribs and feet over in my side, bum breech! Little pain!
I'm hoping she moves herself quick sharp, but have a feeling she's been comfy there for a while.
Another scan at 36 weeks....

I hurt myself playing with DS yesterday. I can barely move. I wake every hour just to try and turn myself to a new position in bed. This pelvic pain is just insane. Wish DH would help more. May can't come soon enough.

Bum breech is still ok! Best breech position (if you are thinking of a breech birth) possible :) she still has time to flip, have you looked at spinning babies .com? Might be worth a shot

OB appointment went well. My sick leave paperwork is being sent in today, so add long as it's approved, I'm officially done work! She's also going to have another peek at baby at my next appointment and will confirm that she remains a she :) I don't want an unexpected delivery room surprise!

I can't believe how close we all are to giving birth, exciting! :happydance:

What's everyone's birth plans?
I've been asked to have a rough idea for when I see midwife next week about what I want! But I dont have a clue!

I think I just wanna go with the flow, midwife lead with skin to skin after xx and a requested over night stay xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->