May Emeralds 2014! :)

Cute bump :)

Second babies can drop quite early , I've read online babies dropping at 31,32 weeks and not being born until 40!
I read about it since my DH said my belly looked like it had dropped some and I have been having to pee more as well, more pressure down there.
But I doubt she's dropped completely cause I still feel her in my ribs everyday with her butt and legs and my bump isn't that low yet :)

This makes me feel better. And my little one has moved again. I guess she is still just playing. She really is a little minx! :loopy: She seems to be going head down now though. I see my OB today so I can talk about it with her.

Happy 33 weeks to me and magic :hugs:

49 days... Or less.. Argh

Happy 34weeks Hannah!
Happy 33weeks zoey and emalou!

Oh my gosh, hate to be gross but just had a quick shower and there was a glob of mucus on the shower floor... :sick:

Love pregnancy...

I also lost my first bit of plug this morning, gross!
Had midwife and baby boy is just sitting right on top of where he should be to be engaged! She reckons he'll be here within 4weeks :)!

I still can't believe what I'm reading when you all say, "6 weeks left". Seems so crazy that the baby's we have been talking about for the last 25+ weeks are going to be here that quickly!!

Congrats to all of you 33/34 weekers!

Mrs Stefka - those of us who are a bit late to the "May Baby Party" have 7 weeks until term so I guess things are getting closer for us too! I hope... ha ha

Congrats to the ladies who are nearly term. Less than a month. Wow.

True! We aren't that far off Starry!

I'm a little jealous of everyone that's so much closer, though. I am soooo ready to not be pregnant anymore. I feel absolutely huge! However, I also feel like there is so much I want to get done before baby gets here. I better get working on my long 'to-do' list!

I can't believe from tomorrow I'll be saying I have 5 weeks (and 6days to go) haha!

Literally can't wait for end of term, my gorgeous girly and me so much fun things planned and my brother is even taking her to peppa pig world! And were going to bird world this weekend!

So exciting!! Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned!

I'm not sure why I have been so impatient with this baby. I feel like time is dragging on, but in reality, this pregnancy has gone super fast up until this point. It could be the fact that I get a text, an email, or a call on a daily basis from friends and family asking how many weeks, or telling me how they can't wait until Jack is here. Thank goodness we are in the final stretch. It probably doesn't help that I saw his sweet face in 3D, either :)

So... I am switching OB's 2 weeks from term. :dohh:

I found out through my local ICAN network that the current OB/GYN office I am seeing is no longer doing VBACs. My regular OB is out on medical leave because of the treatment for cancer and my replacement has started informing his patients that he nor anyone else in the practice will be doing VBACs. I guess this is because the hospital I'm supposed to be delivering at is requiring that the said OB is to be on the L&D floor at all times and the OBs are not consenting to that. It's a really confusing mess.

Through the local ICAN I found another practice that is a little further away that currently has THREE OBs that are more than willing to do VBACs. I called them and explained the situation and asked if they would take a late pregnancy transfer and they said they would! Also called insurance and asked if I could switch practices with no penalties and they said yes.

So, currently in the process of getting all my records switched over. A little stressful but I think it'll be worth it!

Well, it's better that you found out now! Good for you for following up! I would have gone in to have my baby and been severely disappointed, haha.

Mrs.stefka- I'm really impatient too, wish time would go by quicker lol but I think it's because I have been so uncomfortable and big for so long.
It really has flown for me too when I think about it, I mean I have 5weeks and 1day left:shock:

Shannon- Thank God you found out and can get things sorted now, I have everything crossed for your VBAC xx

Glad you found all that out before you went into labour Amour! I've also got everything crossed for you :)

I find it strange that they are so adamantly against VBACs in the States. Is suing really that huge a problem there that they can't get insured unless they take such a strict stance? I'm glad you found out now so you could make the switch. My SiL switched from an OB to a midwife at 37 weeks so these late changes can be made and work well. I had to switch OBs at 32 weeks with DS due to moving across the country. Not fun, but sometimes necessary.

afm - OB made me make my final decision in regards to VBAC and I decided to go ahead with it. She has been encouraging me to VBAC the whole time and I do think I should be able to do it. Personally, I get the feeling that whatever OB is on call when I do go into labour will make me get an emergency, but at least I will have tried. Our hospital also does inductions for VBAC but OB assured me they won't do one until 42 weeks.

I find myself really waffling between wanting this pregnancy over and wanting to hold and snuggle my sweet baby boy and also, wanting this pregnancy to not end as it is (probably) the last time I will feel a baby moving and kicking inside of me, which I think is pretty cool!

Feeling very overwhelmed at the moment. I am taking this online class I need to renew my teaching license and the class goes until May 10. and of course my baby should be here end of April/beginning of May, I am working at a furious pace trying to get everything done before baby is done. I have all my weekly assignments done and now I need to start researching my big paper. I absolutely hate research papers so it all just feels really overwhelming right now.

I have also started cooking and doing meal prep for after baby comes. I am making two of everything I cook right now so that I have lots of meals in my freezer and am not having to be a mom to 2 school aged children and take care of a baby and make dinner :)

Fingers crossed for both of you who hoping for a VBAC!

Baby has finally turned on his head, I'm so relieved. I was starting to be worried that he would stay breech and I wouldn't be able to deliver with a midwife since they're not allowed to do breech births here.

So many posts above to catch up on but everyone seems to be doing well.

Fleur, I'm so glad your baby has turned. Fingers crossed my baby has, still 2 weeks until the scan so I've got time.

Going to my 3rd antenatal class this morning, this week is about breastfeeding. Anybody here planning to breastfeed? Xx

Fleur- great stuff! Glad baby have moved!

Felix- I've got mine 16th April, so by then we'll both know what's going on, hate being in this limbo!
Yes I plan too, was successful with my DD but hoping to stick with it this time if I can and if not, well I know what I'm doing! :haha:

Got my whooping cough jab today. Boo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->