May Emeralds 2014! :)

Just been for my whopping couch vaccine so that's one less thing to do.

My boobs are huge today and pretty sure I had a few BHs last night.

Pregnancy sure makes you see your body in a whole new way.

I have mine on Thursday. :thumbup:
Hope your arm isn't too sore :hugs:
My boobs seem to have had a growth spurt, not sure about baby :haha:
I'm not a massive, body loving person BUT during pregnancy I enjoy the shapes.

Rosie - £34 for a tote On precious little one ;-) bargains to be had!!

Bumpin - it's so hard to tell!

I'm gonna be potentially stupid and try to make my own changing bag. Have made a few bags in the past but this will have a lot more zips, pockets and compartments than I've used before.

Pattern should be arriving in the post soon so gonna make a start this weekend .

You are brave! Hope your sewing is up to par :haha:
The amount of stuff I used to shove in my changing bag was ridiculous, especially on a weekend away etc.
The good thing about making your own is being able to add in extra pockets for things!

Does anyone know about taking melatonin while pregnant? Has a Dr ever said yes or no to taking the vitamin??

Does anyone know about taking melatonin while pregnant? Has a Dr ever said yes or no to taking the vitamin??

Melatonin is not considered safe for pregnancy even though it's "natural". If you are having sleeping problems, you can take diphenhydramine and doxylamine. :flow:

Just been for my whopping couch vaccine so that's one less thing to do.

My boobs are huge today and pretty sure I had a few BHs last night.

Pregnancy sure makes you see your body in a whole new way.

I have mine on Thursday. :thumbup:
Hope your arm isn't too sore :hugs:
My boobs seem to have had a growth spurt, not sure about baby :haha:
I'm not a massive, body loving person BUT during pregnancy I enjoy the shapes.

Rosie - £34 for a tote On precious little one ;-) bargains to be had!!

Bumpin - it's so hard to tell!

I'm gonna be potentially stupid and try to make my own changing bag. Have made a few bags in the past but this will have a lot more zips, pockets and compartments than I've used before.

Pattern should be arriving in the post soon so gonna make a start this weekend .

You are brave! Hope your sewing is up to par :haha:
The amount of stuff I used to shove in my changing bag was ridiculous, especially on a weekend away etc.
The good thing about making your own is being able to add in extra pockets for things!

totally just reminded me to book mine! off on the phone i go x

I bought mine from precious little ones! ;) I think mine was £39 for the navy blue bow, not so plain Jane bag! And love love it :)

Happy 33 weeks- have a stomach flu! :( didn't get it 2 weeks ago when both DH and G were puking everywhere... no, I get it when no one around me is sick... here I thought I had escaped it. Thankfully I have zofran on hand

Happy 33 weeks- have a stomach flu! :( didn't get it 2 weeks ago when both DH and G were puking everywhere... no, I get it when no one around me is sick... here I thought I had escaped it. Thankfully I have zofran on hand

Thanks Starry/Bumpin!

Jack is still breach. I guess it is the head I'm feeling in my ribs!I go back for my growth scan on the 8th, so hopefully my little guy decides to flip flop. If he hasn't switched to head down by 36 weeks, my doctor said they were going to try and manually flip him from the outside. Has anyone had this done before? Sounds a little crazy! If that doesn't work, I'm having a scheduled C-section I guess!

On a lighter note, I managed to get ALL baby stuff washed and folded and put away yesterday. I don't know why that was stressing me out so much, haha. At least he will have clean sheets, blankets, and clothes when he gets here in 9 weeks :)

bumpin hope you feel better soon its hard work been pregnant at the best of times let alone been ill aswell and having a LO to look after too xx

My DD starts school nursery tomorrow 5 afternoons a week im going to be a hormonal mess tomorrow i cried at the weekend ironing her uniform :cry: going to miss her so much :cry:

That's rough, Rosie :( The good news is that they always have a lot of fun when they start a school and meet new friends. Still hard on the mom though...

Rosie - Glad to hear that you had a great scan and that's amazing that you could see babies hear floating around!

Fab news that you have a date booked for your C-Section, how exciting!

I did ask the Consultant if he could give me a rough estimated weight at birth and we came up with that he might actually weigh less than Tyler did or somewhere similar, I guess only time will tell :D xx

Been playing a variety of songs to my bump to see what makes her react. So far I'm very impressed with her taste in music. She likes Beyoncé, Wednesday 13, system of a down and guns n roses :D

i have no idea what this baby is doing today bit ive literally every half an hour needed to go and pee!!!!

Excalibur im scared to ask how big they think he might be i do know he has very chubby cheeks though!

mrs stefka she is so so excited to go and has made me get all her uniform out tonight before bed along with matching bobble and hair bow! shes such a girly girl!

wannabe what good taste she has!x

Thanks ladies. DH has been home today and managing G just fine. I've been basically in bed all day. Starting to feel a bit more human, so hopefully this is a short lived bug. I'm so glad daddy can parent alone. I think it would be so much worse if he couldn't.

bumpin - sorry you're sick. I had a stomach bug about 2 weeks ago. It was rough. I"m glad you have an OH willing to help out with LO. My dh has really picked up the slack too. I'm starting to feel badly!

For the second-time (or more) moms: have you felt your baby's head engage yet? Until a few days ago my baby was all over the place but I've suddenly felt this 'drop' and I feel like I'm pinching a brick in between my legs. Sometimes it feels so heavy I can't stand up straight. Sometimes I'll feel a big wiggle and twist, then a lightening and she is back to flipping around and then I feel the drop again as soon as I'm walking around and the brick-between-the-legs starts up again. Getting period-like pains too but no actual cramps/contractions. I'm hoping it's just baby goofing off. It's way too early for her to be coming! I think DS engaged about a month before the due date. Even 4 weeks from now is too early.

https://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/shannonmtravis/image_zpsb472ed16.jpg
Haven't done a bump picture in a while! 34+2. <3

Cute bump :)

Second babies can drop quite early , I've read online babies dropping at 31,32 weeks and not being born until 40!
I read about it since my DH said my belly looked like it had dropped some and I have been having to pee more as well, more pressure down there.
But I doubt she's dropped completely cause I still feel her in my ribs everyday with her butt and legs and my bump isn't that low yet :)

4am and wide awake :shock:!
Bubs won't stop moving and I can't stop peeing :(!
6 weeks to go :), honestly can't go fast enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->