May Emeralds 2014! :)

Congrats Hannah! I hope you get your VBAC!

I've got a prenatal class today, this week it's about the physiology of labour. Honestly the only reason I'm going is that I believe my OH needs the informations, thanks to my mother I probably know most of what will be talked about already.
And, well, I could use the distraction. I'm hyperemotional lately and the recent events + the weather aren't helping.

Baby is officially head down!!! Whew. He's also 5lbs already. Little chunky monkey :)

Congrats on the VBAC, Hannah!

I'm due on the 5th. But I'm sure baby will be a week earlier than that cos they will be booking a section if baby doesn't turn. Turn baby turn!

Arghhhhh heartburn is killing me today :growlmad::growlmad:

ah I hate heartburn! I get it every night without fail, I've tried everything and nothing seems to work :(! hope it clears up for you soon! :hugs:

ah I hate heartburn! I get it every night without fail, I've tried everything and nothing seems to work :(! hope it clears up for you soon! :hugs:

have had it pretty much all day but its getting worse as night going on! tried loads of things that are meant to help including rennie and gaviscon but nothing shifting it!

have had it pretty much all day but its getting worse as night going on! tried loads of things that are meant to help including rennie and gaviscon but nothing shifting it!

rennies&gaviscon are rubbish! try eating ice cream or melon if you have some :thumbup:

I feel for you girls with heartburn! I suffer too, eating is the only thing that helps!

Still have lower tummy pains this evening, it's got worse over the day :(
Feels like water infection pain, but have no symptoms apart from the actual outer pain. Will ring he midwife tomorrow morning and see if I can get checked out x

Emalou - Thank you :D :happydance:

I hope your pains ease up soon :hugs: xxx

Bumpin - I'm sorry to hear of your scare, I hope that everything is ok :hugs:

Mayb - There is nothing "ugly" about your bump! Looks fab! :hugs:

Hannah - Great weight for baby and that's fantastic news that you have been given the all clear for a VBAC! :happydance:

Same story here... uncontrollable heartburn, insane period like cramping...

Glad to hear your cleared for a VBAC Hannah!

Felix, hope baby turns for you!

I'm kinda hoping this little one comes late. I do not want to be in the hospital for my son's birthday, and I would like to give them a bit of separation between their birthdays. That being said, she can arrive at the very end of April too!

So far, she remains transverse... next week my dr is going to do another scan to check position and see if she is 'turnable' Im fairly convinced Im going to be having a c section... sigh

I have been using Tums for heart burn and they only really take the edge off. But so far it's better than nothing.

ugh. I wish! I take Losec, Zantac, max tums and max Gaviscon and STILL can not get control of it...

Heartburn is awful! I was taking Ranitidine and Gaviscon and that didn't help at all! I'm now taking Omeprazole and Gavison and it's a little better but I still get it occasionally!

Not long to go now ladies :dance:

As long as I'm not choking on acid reflux I can cope. I have had a few bad instances this time around but with DS it was insufferable! By the end I could only sleep sitting up. Hope it doesn't get that bad again.

Heartburn ladies unite!! :rofl:
My DD was born with hair so I'm hoping the old wives tale is right again for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->